Fantasy Sexual Depravity of a Married Woman
Pravina II

This is one of the first incidents in college that aroused me a lot. One day I was doing the rounds of my class. I was passing through the rows after giving the students an assignment. One of the students called me as he had a doubt. He was having a doubt related to certain equations. I was facing him. He turned his notebook toward me and pointed with his pencil towards some equation that he had a doubt about. I bent down to read the equation. As I was reading this I saw that only one of his hands was above the table. His other hand was below the table and moving in a rhythm. I saw his eyes and they were fixed at my cleavage. He did not see me looking at him. I was in a fix. As I had bent down my dupatta had come down and my breasts were exposed to him. If I covered them now it would be embarrassing. I could not think clearly. I quickly looked at his notebook and took to solving his problem. It took me 2 minutes to solve the problem. In that time the rhythm of his hand increased. I solved his problem and moved to another student. As I passed him I saw that there was a huge bulge in the front of his pants and he was fondling his cock through the pocket of his pant. His hand was moving in a rhythmic fashion. He must not have even heard what I spoke to him. I then moved along the row and while coming back I saw that there was a wet patch near his crotch. I was very disturbed and disgusted by this incident.
[+] 2 users Like Shadowcat90's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sexual Depravity of a Married Woman - by Shadowcat90 - 14-08-2020, 09:29 PM