Fantasy Sexual Depravity of a Married Woman
Pravina I
Hi. My name is Pravina. This is my story. I ‘am a married housewife. I have been married for 7 years. I have a 2-year-old daughter. I stay in Pune with my in-laws. . After finishing college I got married to my husband Dev and started my new job as a teacher. Ours was an arranged marriage and we were very much in love at the beginning but as time passes my husband started losing interest in me. He started neglecting me and taking me for granted. My husband treated me like a free whore. He would fuck me whenever he wanted to. I would lay under him as he would pump his small penis in me. His fucks became indifferent. I used to close my eyes as he put his cock in me. He could not even last for a minute. After our sex sessions, I would be left to fend for myself. I would finger myself to an orgasm. I don’t know why he lost interest in me. I would dare say I am a very attractive woman. I have fair skin and beautiful hair. I have an ample bosom and a tight ass. I have an hourglass figure which I maintain by going on long walks and doing yoga. I was very frustrated with my family life. My mother-in-law treats me as her personal servant put on this earth to satisfy her whims and fancies, a high-class servant. I was raised in a conservative very household. Growing up I was very shy and I did not interact much with boys. It was only while teaching at college that I became aware of the effect I had on young men. They would stare at me constantly. Whenever I used to sit down at my desk, male students would come up to my desk to ask doubts and queries. At first, I thought that I was a great teacher that so many boys were coming up to me for clarifications. But later I saw their stares. Their lecherous eyes staring at my boobs. Tying to get a peek of my cleavage. Slowly I too started becoming aware of this. I then started experimenting with my clothes. Wearing chiffon sarees to college. Wearing tight hugging salwar kameez dresses. The interest shown by the boys in college made me happy. After all, every woman wants to be desired. The following is a journal of my various sexcapades and how I was used and enjoyed by multiple men.
[+] 3 users Like Shadowcat90's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sexual Depravity of a Married Woman - by Shadowcat90 - 14-08-2020, 09:27 PM