Adultery A Thakur and His Bahu by misterwho
The phone rang again.

"Aap aa rahe hain ki nahi?" asked an irritated Pritam.

"Haan," muttered Thakur.

"Haan," he said again, unable to speak anything further.

His eyes were on the woman sprawled below him. They were joined at the waist. His cock was thumping in and out. He could see her working on his cock. Her breasts were beautiful and jiggling. She was flushed red and he wanted to impregnate her, fill her, and conquer her.

Binita grabbed the receiver. "We are just moving down," she gasped into the phone and dumped the receiver on the floor. Frantically, even as Thakur pounded into her, she reached for the phone and pressed down the button disconnecting the line. A particularly violent fuck from Thakur made her shout an "ah!" and she wondered if it carried to Pritam. She couldn't care beyond that. She now let the phone fall to the floor.

"Babuji, bhar do apne beti ko!" screamed Binita, now frantic for release as much as for the tension of her husband waiting in the lobby below. (Babuji, fill your girl!)

"Lo, beti, lo!" hollered thakur as the words pushed him over the edge. With his release came the violent, ragged thrusting that comes with the complete loss of control. It was this irregular and wild pounding that released Binita.

She clung on to her man as he filled her. "O my god!" she exclaimed.

Thakur gasped and laughed as he felt himself pouring out in full.

"What?" he asked his daughter-in-law.

"You!" she replied, lying back and stretching herself, allowing her body to receive its pleasure and his flood.

"What about me?"asked Thakur, continuing is less frequent thrusts as the torrent slowed down to a dribble.

"You fill me so completely," she replied shyly, the demure daughter-in-law resurfacing as passion receded.

"Before or now?" teased Thakur.

"Chodiye!" said the girl abashed. "Hamey jaldi chalna chahiye, wo intezar kar rahe hain." (Leave me. We need to move quickly, he is waiting.)

"Main kya pehnungi?" she asked in alarm as she realised her father-in-law had shred her t-shirt.

"This," he replied, tossing a new one from his bag. He had brought her the gift to see her in the tight opt. but she had already been wearing something similar.

As they opened the door, there stood Pritam, his hand poised to knock on the door. The hotel seemed well a0r-conditioned but his wife had beads of sweat on her brow. Well, perhaps they only just got here he surmised.

Father, son and wife headed towards the lift.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Thakur and His Bahu by misterwho - by Ramesh_Rocky - 06-03-2019, 03:25 PM