Adultery A Thakur and His Bahu by misterwho
She shook herself back to reality as she felt unwelcome warmth spread through her body. She would leave her father-in-law in the reception and go call her husband Pritam. She would get him to come to the hotel immediately and that would make her feel more secure. It would certainly scotch any plans this dirty old man had. For months now she had kept away and neither did she have any plans in the near future to go visiting. Her sexual encounters at her in-laws' place had almost entirely been risqué and taboo.

"Pritam! Your dad is in town," she told her surprised husband. "I don't know what it is about, I thought you would know."

"Neither do I," replied the surprised husband. "When did he come?"

"Just now," said Binita, "and he says he has checked in at Hotel Raj International near my office."

"Why wont he stay at home?" asked Pritam.

"How would I know? Anyway, he wants to meet us there. Please come there quickly," said Binita.

"I have some meeting lined up. Let me try," said Pritam, completely puzzled by his father's behavior.

As Binita replaced the receiver and turned around, she was startled by the towering broad figure of her father-in-law who was standing close behind her. She felt her face go red and her ears were burning.

"Babuji! Aap yahan kya kar rahe hain?" she stammered. (Babuji, what are you doing here?)

"Tumne usey kyoon bataya," asked Thakur. (Why did you tell him?) "You and I have a special relationship, isn't it?"

Much as she wanted to deny it, something inside her prevented her from rejecting that special relationship to his face. That 'something' had tortured her for all the time she had stayed away from him. There were days when she ached for his powerful and vigorous fucks. There were times when Pritam was inside her and she found herself comparing the yawning stretch of her pussy to the thickness of Thakur's cock. And there were days when, desperate to simulate her love-sessions with her father-in-law, she used a cylindrical bottle of lotion from her dresser and masturbated herself. Mere masturbation would not do; to mimic that he-man, she also needed to pinch her nipples and maul herself so she would feel his vigor.

The violent masturbation sessions helped. Binita had managed to control, if not put away her feelings of lust and desire. She fully intended to stay away so that the illicit feelings would not receive any fresh fuel.

And yet, when Thakur was face to face, she found it difficult to tell him off. In fact, that was the reason she stayed away.

He reached for her wrist and with a sense of ownership gripped her in his large rough hands. "Chalo!" he commanded here. (Come!) And he walked out of that office, with his daughter-in-law in tow. She was pink with embarrassment. She was demure in office and was not known to be loud, except in business meetings when her aggression shone through. She wanted to be her natural demure self as a daughter-in-law but the aggression she had shown in confronting the Thakur who was opposed to the marriage had led to the explosion of lust between them. And try as she might, she could not put Thakur's uncorked lust back. He took several women from the staff and the village and she knew him to be indifferent. There were favorites, but no fixations. It seemed to be different in her case.

Binita suddenly felt that all eyes were on her and she hated the thought. She decided to quickly leave with the insistent man and avoid any scene at her place of work. In any case, Pritam would arrive at the hotel and that would prevent any moves from Thakur.

Or so she thought. The first thing the Thakur did on arriving at the hotel was to leave instructions at the reception. "Mera beta abhi ayega. Unko idhar rok lo, aur mujhe phone karma. Bahu aur mai nichey aakar ham sab baahar jayenge," he told the front office staff, leaving a large generous tip. (My son will come here shortly. Hold him here and give a me a call so we can all leave for an outing.)
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Thakur and His Bahu by misterwho - by Ramesh_Rocky - 06-03-2019, 03:24 PM