Adultery A Thakur and His Bahu by misterwho
Chapter 09: Father-in-Law Seeks Daughter-in-Law

He felt lost without his right hand man. A Thakur without his henchman was like a man in the Wild West without his gunslinger. But there was no way Thakur Singh could have gone to the city with anyone else, given the mission in his mind.

Binita had avoided him for several months now. It all started with her late evening visit to his farm to convince him that she should be allowed to marry his son. The hot, wild sex started that day. Since then she had allowed herself to be taken a few times. The last time was in his car and she had found herself trapped. She was sitting on his lap in a crowded car and when everyone else had left, he did not allow her to get off him or the car. The ride that followed was a battle between Binita and her own desires. And Thakur represented the darkest side of her desires.

This was why she stayed away from. She weaned herself off the need to be fucked by the brute monster of a father-in-law. The lust that overcame her when he touched her scared her. She found a solution for herself by staying away. Yet, for family occasions she did have to come by and the last time that happened the Thakur had ravaged and plundered her completely. Her unprepared cunt was raw from the fucking it received. Her tender, soft lips were splayed and stretched with the jolts and jerks from the car ride. Every violent jerk from the car had allowed her dirty -- but manly- father-in-law to stab her deeper than ever and in newer ways than before.

Her orgasm had been sucked out of her as had her juices. She hated him for it but she also hated herself for it. She had married Pritam out of love and felt stuck with his father out of lust. Undoubtedly, the Thakur was all man. He knew how to fuck and pleasure her. But for God's sake, the man was the father of her lifetime love.

She stayed away. The last family occasion that man -- dirty, lecherous bastard -- had pounded her into submission. Thereafter, she made excuses for family occasions as well and stayed away.

The Thakur had come out of his jungle looking for his quarry that was staying away in the city. That last time she had come to the village, the sex in the car had been electrifying. That was always the case about her. He had suspected that he had misread her desire when she resisted him so stoutly even as he plundered her. But the copious flows from her pussy and her endearing pleas to him were encouraging. And then there was the blabbering while cumming, calling him dirty and obscene but the only real man she knew.

He continued with the women in his haveli in her absence. But none would do. Dear old Lajjo, his favorite before the daughter-in-law invaded the scene tried hard. Her breasts were delicious but her pussy lacked that throbbing urgency which Binita had. Then another one had a tight cunt but she lacked Binita's sauciness. Binita was a package which was irreplaceable. Despite fucking more than one woman during the day, every night he ended up masturbating, thinking of his daughter-in-law. She was incredibly sexy. Perhaps more so because she was illicit.

Her demure resistance attracted him. The beating of fists was music to his ears; it alternated between thumping out the drumbeat of pleasure and a sign of impossible resistance. He wanted to feel that demure girl's resistance and then the dam of lust bursting around his cock. That thought caused a massive spurt as he orgasmed alone in his bed one more night. Damn! That girl had to be had.

And so he ended up venturing into the big city, Binita's office address in one hand. He found a hotel near her office without too much difficulty and went out to look for the woman who could satiate him like no other -- his daughter-in-law.

She had a shock when she saw him in her office. The man seemed a misfit in the environment. Here was a large man with a twirling mustache wearing a dhoti among computers in a steel and glass office.

"Babuji!" she gasped in surprise, spontaneously smiling.

His eyes wandered over her tight t-shirt and consumed the contours of those breasts which he loved to grip as he fucked her. Thakur felt a familiar stirring in his loins. He tried to guess if she was wearing more under that revealing top but could not make out. He was a bit taken aback that his 'traditional' daughter-in-law was so daringly dressed. Was she inviting sex from her friends at work? His rustic mind could not differentiate between a city work environment and what in his village would have been an open invitation to be plundered at will.

"Beti," he mumbled, his usually deep and resonating voice gone dry with the excitement of having found Binita.

"How come you are here?" she asked, "Pritam never told me!" She reached for her cell phone to call her husband when the Thakur grabbed her wrist. "Abhi nahi!" he said. (Not now).

Binita felt the familiar strength in his hands as he gripped her. "Chodiye!" she whispered. (Leave me!).

"Lekin main tumse milne ayaa hoon," he explained. (But I have come to meet you)

"Haan par yahan nahi," she insisted. (yes but not here)

"I know," he replied. He opened his hand and showed her the key to the room at the hotel.

She shook her, indicating a firm no.

A passing colleague saw that and stopped to ask, "Any problem?

"Babuji, don't make a scene here," she pleaded.

"That is why I am saying just come with me," he replied firmly. Suddenly his voice had eh authority of the village landlord, which eluded him in the anonymity of the city.

She gripped his arm to lead him to the reception area. "Aap idhar baithiye, mai zara bol ke aati hoon," she said. (You sit here while I go inform my boss.) As her hand tried to close around his arm she found the bulge of muscles and thickness of his arm was too large for her small, soft hands. But of course, she remembered having clutched him in various stages of passion and had found him to be large and hard everywhere. What a body! How could the son of such a man be so soft and fleshy?
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Thakur and His Bahu by misterwho - by Ramesh_Rocky - 06-03-2019, 03:23 PM