Romance Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty
"My bad, like I said, I'm new at this. You're bigger than I remember from before." She was doe-eyed as she caught her lip and continued. His cock stiffened a little at the unexpected compliment.

"You're doing fine, just focus on the head for a minute and a little tighter." Dani followed his instruction instantly and he groaned again letting his head roll backwards a little. Fine was an understatement, between seeing her cum before and now looking in her face instead of just imagining it he was running for his release, not walking.

"Does it always get this hard? It's kind of awesome."

"Uh...yea...fuck that feels good...now just the whole thing but a little faster." Vince's expression had gone from enjoyment to bliss as his eyebrows gathered up and he let his hips rock with her hand movements. She sped up then leaning into him a little more.

"This is really hot Vince, fuck you're rock hard." She was flushed as she spoke leaning towards him and letting her hand continue to speed up a little.

"Shit...um...hang on a second, hand me my um...my sock." Vince barely got the words out as he felt himself rushing towards his orgasm. Dani paused and rolled backward shooting an arm out and seizing one of Vince's still damp socks handing it to him.

"Are you getting close? You feel harder now and really hot." She whispered it as he frantically positioned the sock at his opening. It meant he would have a bare foot in the morning, but it was worth the sacrifice for this. Plus, he didn't want to leave the blanket to clean up.

"I'm...so...close..fuck...Dani, just...just...oh god...don't stop." He was moaning and panting out between every word. Her body was pressed against his and he could feel her chest on his arm. He finally succumbed groaning out as his cock twitched in her hand shooting his cum into the sock in wave after wave as she continued her rhythm. When he was almost finished he laid one of his hands on hers stopping her movement.

"Sorry." She was genuinely unaware.

"It's okay, just slow and easy for a little bit...it gets really sensitive like you." He was breathing heavy and enjoying her stroking him as he calmed.

"Can you go again?"

"After that? No...that was a lot." He pushed the sock out of the blanket and removed her hand from his cock. His mind was still foggy from cumming and he only wanted to do one thing. "Can I kiss you Dani?"

"Vince, that's not a good idea. Let's just cuddle and sleep okay, it's perfect under here now." She smiled and rolled over. Vince slid in behind her wishing he could have those lips on his. They fell asleep like that and when Vince woke up, Dani was already up and partially dressed. She stood in her panties and her t-shirt leaning down for the rest of her clothes.

"Stan texted me that he and Nick are out and coming over to get us with all the stuff. I gave them the GPS, so we should probably get dressed."

"Uh..yea, sure."

"The good news is the clothes are dry." Dani smiled at him as if nothing was different at all. Of course, for her, that might be the case, but for Vince it definitely wasn't. Vince got up and pulled his boxers on before finding his jeans. He wasn't sure what to say, but he definitely didn't need questions from his partner.

"So, about last night...um...was it good for you?"

"It wasn't bad. Your fingers are a little rougher than I'm used to. Was it good for you?"

"It wasn't bad. I'm not used to hand jobs much anymore. I mean we agree we're going to not be awkward though, right."

"Right. It was just the best way to keep warm Vince, plus kill a little time. No big deal right?"

"Yea, of course, I just when you didn't want to kiss I wasn't sure if that meant it was weird for you."

"Oh that. No, I just, well kissing is pretty intimate. I didn't want to go there with you. Plus, I don't want to lead you on Vince. I mean for me that was just kind of a fun way to keep warm, but I don't know what it was for you."

"You don't want to go there with me at all? Why not? It might not be so bad to go there. Maybe even go other places. I mean I'm not thinking we're going to be dating or anything, but having a little fun isn't leading me on." Vince was trying to venture out. Truthfully, he wanted more from Dani, so much more. He didn't want to push her out of his life completely though. He was hoping that they would at least find reasons to hunt together without being weird.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 06-03-2019, 03:21 PM