Romance Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty
"It's because you were blowing on my neck. That spot makes me get wet every time." His mind catalogued the information for later, hoping he would need it. He started tracing soft circles around her clit spreading her moisture over her pussy. He didn't want to dip in just yet. When he heard her moan, he knew she was okay with what he was doing.

"How does that feel?" He asked her, deciding he was going to treat this like any other time with an inexperienced girl and enjoy it if it was the most he would get from her.

"It's good, just don't baby me. You're being too soft." She opened her eyes, the color in her cheeks bringing out the light bluish green that caught the nearby firelight.

"Shut up and let me work. I'm good at this you know." He smirked at her leaning down and licking a stripe up her neck. His fingers pressed just a little harder and she caught her breath starting to shift under his hand.

He coached himself trying to focus on what he was doing and making her feel perfect. Vince was good at this, and he had to keep reminding himself of that even though Dani somehow made him nervous. His fingers threaded either side of her clit pinching slightly as he moved. She didn't react any differently. He pressed directly shifting up and down and she hummed lightly. Okay, now he was getting this.

A swift hard circle and she grabbed onto his forearm. Yes, that was it, the magic way. Now, he just had to decide if he was going to dip down further. He let his middle finger drag across her clit and then tease at her entrance. She moaned nudging his arm further. He curled his finger easing it inside just a little.

Dani's head rolled back a little and she let out a louder moan. That was precisely the signal he was looking for. His finger edged in further until he felt the small ridged section of flesh inside of her. A quick rub across it and her back arched up towards him. He rested the palm of his hand against her clit then and stroked her inside and out watching as she grew more and more animated.

Her core was sucking his finger in and engulfing him in warmth. He could feel his own temperature rise as he watched her. She groaned pulling her bottom lip between her teeth and looking into his face. It made his heart flutter to see her like this for him.

"Is that better?" He asked breathing heavier than he would have liked.

"So good Vince, another finger, please." She asked him making his body respond instantly as he allowed his index finger to slide inside of her. He was rubbing her with his fingers curled up knowing he was hitting all the right spots as his palm ground in a semi-circle against her clit. He felt her pussy get hotter against him and her clit harden as it all engorged with blood.

Soon enough she was panting and then he saw her hand groping her breast under the blanket. God, he wanted to do that so badly, or heaven forbid suck a nipple into his mouth.

"Don't slow down, I'm gonna cum...oh...oh fuck." She groaned the words at him taking his breath away as he watched her intently speeding up his pace only a fraction in that perfect way he always did right when he had a girl on the edge.

"That's it baby, cum for me." He whispered it out, saying it more for himself than her. Dani's back arched up and she let out a noise somewhere between a whimper and a scream as he felt her body contract and then pulse on his fingers. He held his breath as she came loving the feel of her on him. He slowed working her through it.

"Don't move yet, just give me a second." She was breathless as he felt her body twitch a little before stilling.

"Okay, now go again."

"You sure?"

"Yea, I can do three like this easy." She panted out and before she even finished his hand was back working. Another minute passed and she made the same noise sending another wave of pulses to engulf his hand as he felt moisture slide from her body coating him.

He echoed her previous instruction stopping after she came for a few moments before starting up again and as she said her body once more responded and she came undone a third time on his hand. When she finished then he pulled his hand from her.

Not even thinking, Vince rolled to his back and seized on his own cock. The feel of her wetness coated him and sent a jolt right to his balls. He was hard as a rock. He stroked lightly letting her slick mix with his precum deliciously.

"What are you up to?" She asked glowing in the firelight after her orgasms.

"Sorry, that was just hot." He was suddenly embarrassed at the fact she had noticed.

"No, I mean, it's my turn right?" Her eyebrows rose.

"If you want to."

"I want to, but you might have to talk me through it. I've never done this before." She smiled and he saw her hand move down on herself before he felt her warm palm grasp him with even more slick on it. He groaned out as she stroked along his cock. It was a welcome sensation, but suddenly she sped up going too fast too soon.

"Hey, hey, slow down. It's better if you go slow at first." He couldn't believe this was happening. Her hand with her wetness wrapped around his cock as he watched her. She looked determined as she watched his face.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 06-03-2019, 03:21 PM