Romance Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty
"Are there any more of you inside?"

"No." The demon must have been new. He was in a middle aged man's body, but his nervousness at just Vince's words gave him away.

"Good, you cooperate, and we let you take a trip back home. You fail and I'll obliterate you. Understand?" Vince's voice was low and gravelly. He slipped into that voice when he needed answers and it usually scared the hell out of whomever he was talking to.

"Please, I'm just here to learn. Let me go, and I won't tell anybody that you were here." He sounded so nervous it was weird. Vince made eye contact with Dani and shrugged.

"Okay, what are you guys looking for?" Dani approached his face as Vince continued to hold him from behind.

"I don't know exactly. I was sent here at the last minute because I was a witch before I died. All I know is I did some spell they gave me and it's supposed to glow in the lake." The man talked quickly, sweating profusely.

"What's supposed to glow?"

"There's a trunk somewhere near here under the lake. There was a location spell, and it makes it light up at dusk. It's on the bottom of lake."

"That's like 15 minutes right?" Vince asked him.

"Yes, now please let me go."

"No way, we get the trunk and then you go. Until then, you stay. And, if you lied to us, I'll make it really painful." Vince scowled as he led the man towards the lake.

"Shit, we have to go in the damn lake." Dani shook her head as she followed.

"We? Oh no sweetheart. I'm on demon holding duty, remember? You get to go for a swim."

"Damnit. Fine." She stripped her gear off including her gun and cell phone. Vince stood praying she would lose more, hell he wanted her to get naked and go in the lake just so he could see." She straightened up, much to his chagrin.

"What?" She raised an eyebrow as she gazed across the lake.

"Are you going in in all your clothes?" He smirked devilishly at her.

"Yep, don't know what's in that lake, so not taking anything else off. I guess it's not your lucky day."

"Shucks." He smirked again, enjoying the playful banter to hide his desire and the accompanying awkwardness.

In another few minutes, the sun started to settle, shedding an orange glow across the lake. They all watched, and sure enough as the last embers of the sun settled, a green glow came from a spot about fifteen meters from where they stood at the lake's edge. Dani shrugged and jumped in with a scream before swimming out to the glow. She disappeared beneath the surface and Vince waited, worrying she might be in danger when she didn't come up for a few minutes.

Dani surfaced in another few seconds with a gasp. "Vince, I can't get it on my own. I need your help man." She yelled across the lake.

"Can you drag it?" The last thing he wanted to do was get into that lake.

"Get your ass in here, it's freezing. I don't want to lose it before the glow stops." She yelled out to him again looking irritated even from the distance.

"Sorry man, can't take the chance you'll send more out." He said the words to the man in his arms.

"What?" He was confused, but the conversation ended there as Vince drew the blade across his throat. It was unfortunate, but if he was going in the water, then he couldn't leave the guy out here unguarded.

Once done, Vince threw his gear next to Dani's and jumped in the lake swimming out to her. When he reached her, she signaled and dove down.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 06-03-2019, 03:20 PM