Romance Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty
Dani and Vince had met up in the trees just outside of the cabin she was currently watching. It was odd just like Dani had described. There were four guys pacing around the outside of the cabin and down at the dock next to it another few guys stood guard. Apparently it had only been a few guys when Dani first showed up, but now they had started to grow in numbers. She had downed the donuts and coffee quickly before signaling to Vince to follow her back closer where she had a spot staked out that was somewhat hidden.

"What the fuck are they after?" Vince somehow felt at home laying on his stomach in the grass next to his mysterious Dani. She looked as good as he remembered, not aged a bit by the few months of work in the field.

"Whatever is in the lake is all bad. I figure we have two options. We can take them all out and hope that ends this quest they're on. Or, we can single one out and find out what they're after, and then we go get it ourselves." She was damn sexy when she was planning and just watching her face as she took charge made him feel the longing he had the first time they met. Man this woman really had Vince in a state.

"I don't want to go in that damn water. It's going to be cold as hell." His phone buzzed as he finished the statement at the same time Dani's did.

"Nick, what's up?"

"Stan, hey, talk to me what you got?"

"It's good news/bad news Vince. The good news is we're in the right place. We have five classic demon kills in the last week. So, it looks like they are trading into stronger vessels than what they rode in on."

"And the bad news?"

"The bad news is the Chief is a conspiracy theorist and Stan and I are currently locked in the local pokey until further notice. Have you seen two officers out there?"

"Yea, but I don't think they're ever coming back to work." Vince looked up to the two men in uniform by the dock that were clearly demons judging from the odd movements and occasional black eye shifts

"Shit, that's what I figured. Well, you and Dani might be on your own over there, but all the bodies were left around that area, so I'm guessing everyone is holed up at a cabin doing whatever. Have you seen any witches yet?"

"Not yet, I'm thinking the demons are just here on the retrieval mission and will meet up with the witches later."

"Alright, well listen, I'll call or message when we can get out there."

"Yep." Vince hung up the phone and looked over at Dani who had already ended her conversation with Stan.

"So, a nice little fuck you from the locals too huh? Figures. Well, what are you thinking?"

"I think we leave someone in the house alive to question and get rid of all these idiots without sending up an alarm if we can."

"Sounds like a plan, how about the dock first?"

And with those words and a nod, they both moved into action. It was pretty amazing just how much Dani was a kindred spirit for him. They seemed to work seamlessly, and it killed him. The two made their way to the dock and with a few quick slashes the demons there lay in a heap and they were both against the house sneaking up together after a few quick hand signals. God, he loved to watch this woman fight. It was like a dance she did when her blade flew through the air and connected. It mesmerized him. Vince was barely able to keep his head on the task at hand as he took in the curves of Dani's ass moving slowly towards the front porch in front of him.

He met her eyes, and she smiled. Dani really got off on this, and he knew of only one other person who enjoyed fighting these monsters that much -himself. A quick head nod, and she flipped around the corner hopping over the side railing and downing one demon almost instantly. Vince was up in another second and across the porch. They had them all laid out within another minute. He looked at her. She had blood streaked across her chin, and for whatever reason even that made his dick stir. Fuck, she was hot. He was suddenly rethinking the lake to help himself calm down.

"Alright, no idea how many are in there. Can you see in the window?"

"Yea, I only see three in the living room. What about your side?" She got up and looked into the window on her side.

"I've got one in the kitchen, but I can't see the bedroom. You know what I have just for this special occasion?" Dani smiled at him over her whisper. She unzipped the pouch on the back of her belt and pulled around what looked like a small homemade grenade.

"What's that?"

"It's a modified smoke bomb. It has vaporized holy oil in it. I think it might force them out of the door and we can take them out."

"I want to know exactly how you made that. I have got to have one."

"Stan made it. Now, you open, I'll throw. We take out the first three, then do you want to capture number four or shall I? Whoever doesn't do that has to kill whatever the hell else comes out of the cabin."

"I'll grab him. I like watching you fight."

"Don't be weird Vince." She rolled her eyes, and he thanked god that she blew that off so easily. Vince never meant to say that, but of course he was thinking it. Now, he had to play it off as a joke. He reached up with a smirk and turned the door knob opening the door only a few inches slowly. She pulled the pin and tossed the small canister inside. He pulled the door shut, and in the next minutes they heard coughing and screeching. The door flew open then and all four men emerged one by one. Two quick slashes and Dani had the first two down. Vince sliced the next and pulled the fourth by the arm threatening him with a knife blade to his neck. No one followed for a few seconds.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 06-03-2019, 03:19 PM