Poll: Have you heard about me from Xossip? or similar sites?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
82.14%
69 82.14%
No, i have never heard about you.
17.86%
15 17.86%
Total 84 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies
"You love showing your tits to me, don't you slut?" he asked aggressively. He needed relief soon as well.

"Yes..." was her despairing reply. She traced her nipples with her fingers and pressed the naked mounds together.

[Image: 158141669_sh9.jpg]

Then she trailed down to the waistband of her pink panties. She slid those down her sensual hips and let them drop. She turned around in place and bent down, her pale ass staring directly at Dong Lee, and picked them from her feet.

Dong Lee stared at her erect naked form before him. His penis strained his pants. A beautiful shaved pussy lay before him for the taking. With her hostile ways eliminated, she was nothing more than little dancing doll to him. He walked up to her buried his hand in her hair. He pushed her face into his and forced a long kiss on her. It was an assertion of dominance. He heard her muffled moans as they lingered in her room.

Breaking it, he stared into her hungry eyes. "Get down on your knees," he ordered.

She complied once again. She looked up at him just waiting for the next instruction. Dong Lee clutched her hair and examined his prize. She was obedient, completely under the spell of his hypnotism.

"Undo my pants, my slave," he smirked.

Again, she complied wilfully, even frantically. She undid the button, pulled down the zipper and pushed his underwear and pants to his feet. As expected, Dong Lee's cock sprung into full action. Dhanya licked her lips at the sight of it. She slowly moved towards it, itching to get her mouth around it.

"You may start stroking it", He smirked at her.

She deeply inhaled when her hand met the shaft. Slowly she closed her fingers around it. It was a great mismatch. Her tiny palm couldn't even wrap around it. The shock in her face was unquestionable. It's too bad it had come to this. She stroked it eagerly back and forth. It was a great feeling knowing that she was just itching to get it in her mouth. So close yet so far.

"Now, between those pretty lips of yours," he finally said.

Instinctively she did just that. He ran his hand through the back of her hair and guided her up and down it. He muffled moans were still quite audible.

[Image: 158141674_sh10.jpg]

The girth of his cock forced his entire member deep into her mouth. There was no time for playfulness. No, Dong Lee had a long week and he wanted his cock rammed into Dhanya. He harshly tugged on her hair to get another grip on her which garnered a brief muffled yelp.

His thrusts became rougher. It provoked some gagging and coughing. Fortunately it didn't stop her. She knew better than to stop. She wanted this so badly. 

“uhhhhgghhh” Dong Lee had reached his climax.

With that, her mouth flooded with his sex juices. It rather overwhelmed actually. Some spewed out the corner of her lips and dripped down her chin. He could see and feel the majority go down her throat though.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 23-12-2019, 07:07 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 09-11-2019, 05:20 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 10-11-2019, 10:28 AM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 11-11-2019, 07:18 PM
RE: Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies - by MrGhostRider - 12-08-2020, 06:06 PM