Poll: Have you heard about me from Xossip? or similar sites?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
82.14%
69 82.14%
No, i have never heard about you.
17.86%
15 17.86%
Total 84 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies
"Mmmm, I think you should strip...slowly....running your hands all over your slutty body!"

She stood ready. Dong Lee laid back up on the couch so he could experience the full effect of the show.

Dhanya ran her hands up and down her body and down to the sides of her hips. She shook her hips slowly. Her eyes still locked with him. 

"Tell me how much you want me," he asked.

She unzipped her churidar. "Please....I want you....I need you...." 

"Beg more."

"I need you..." She moaned. "I need you so bad...please...." Slowly she removed the churidar over her head. Soon it was on the ground beside her. 

She bent forward while twisting her hips sensually. Her moaning was loud. Her hands ran up her chest and into her hair. She bit her lips.

All this was a turn on for Dong Lee. His dick strained in his pants. Dhanya knew exactly how to behave and he was getting off on it big time. "Tell me how much of a whore you are," he authoritatively directed.

"I'm a big slut...please...I need your cock in me...I need it...desperately..." She was now removing her inner which was covering her lingerie. With a few more slow dancing steps, her lacy pink bra came into view through her transparent inner. She kept moaning while the strip show, which ignited Dong Lee’s passion even more.

She started panting as she neared her inner’s strap and she looked at him with more desperation.

"Oh yeah, you're a slut alright," he said. "Say it."

Dhanya sighed longingly. "I'm a slut..." she said as she slid one strap off and then the other allowing the inner to drop down to the ground.

She pressed her breasts together once again and then ran her hands in the sides of her face, brushing back her cheeks. She pressed one finger sweetly between her lips and let out a lingering home.

Turning around, she grabbed hold of her pants. She teased the fastener for a bit and then unzipped it. She wiggled her hips from side to side in efforts to slide it off her legs. They hovered on her thighs before dropping into a puddle at her feet. She bent down, removed it and threw it aside. 

[Image: 158141665_sh8.jpg]

Now she was clad in matching bra and panties. She was visibly and audibly more excited now. She caressed her body and danced more sexily than ever. She was putting on a show for him. Her hips swayed as her hands moved from her neck to her breasts to her flat stomach.

Dhanya reached behind her, she undid her bra and let in slide down her shoulders. She stared at him with those black eyes the entire time. Flinging those aside, she played her naked, perky pink nipples. They were not overly showy but cute.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 23-12-2019, 07:07 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 09-11-2019, 05:20 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 10-11-2019, 10:28 AM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 11-11-2019, 07:18 PM
RE: Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies - by MrGhostRider - 12-08-2020, 06:06 PM