Poll: Have you heard about me from Xossip? or similar sites?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
82.14%
69 82.14%
No, i have never heard about you.
17.86%
15 17.86%
Total 84 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies
[Image: 158141635_sh4.jpg]

She separated Dhanya to be the outside girl who would buy them much needed supplies and foods. The others helped her in the research inside the lab itself. She made sure not to tell Dhanya the address and Dhanya would simply buy the products and keep it in the car itself while Imran, a member of their team will take the car and drive it to the lab. She even changed all of their numbers and warned them to call only if it was necessary.

[Image: 158141639_sh5.jpg]

[Image: 158141644_sh6.jpg]

This plan worked for few days perfectly but Shruti forgot to consider one thing – Humans. We Humans have a tendency to make a mistake and some tiny mistake can really cost a lot. Even though it was the duty of Dhanya to always fill the fuel for the car, she forgot to do it one day and Imran only noticed it very late. He paid it through his Credit Card as he didn’t have any hard cash with him.

Dong Lee who had been Sniffing these Team, immediately picked upon this trail and he made a wave an investigation, putting good use to his Mind Controlling Eyes. His spirits got lifted when he finally was making some progress. He could feel he was getting close to Shruti. He took the control of the Apartment Security Guard and made him knock on the door and patiently waited for Dhanya to open the door.

[Image: 158141651_sh7.jpg]

As Dhanya opened her door thinking it was just the guard, she was in a shock of her life. She saw Dong Lee standing in full view of her. She never wanted to shut the door so fast. But she couldn’t do it. ‘Run away, scream for help. Attack him. Hide in a room. Break his eye contact’. Dozens of thoughts popped up in her head. But she was frozen as a statue, unable to do anything. Dong Lee laughed as he read those thoughts from her head.

“You know you can’t overpower me right?” Dong Lee asked her sarcastically as he entered her home and locked the door.
Dhanya stood still without uttering a word.
“Oh I am sorry” Dong Lee released her from his hypnotic hold.
“Bloody Bastard, I won’t co-oper…” her words were cut short.

“blah blah blah. May be keeping your mouth would be the best course of action for you” Dong Lee took a seat comfortably opposite to her.

“Usually I am not like this babe. But you guys gave a very hard time for me and I had to face pressure from the higher ups. At one point even I thought I may fail. Phew.”

“Its time to relax then” Dong Lee said as he locked eyes with her.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 23-12-2019, 07:07 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 09-11-2019, 05:20 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 10-11-2019, 10:28 AM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 11-11-2019, 07:18 PM
RE: Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies - by MrGhostRider - 12-08-2020, 06:05 PM