Adultery Indian Housewife : I had to do it by xosind (completed)
Quote:breville1

Quote:Originally Posted by xosind [img]file:///images/buttons/viewpost.gif[/img]

The bedroom scene is planned for release some time today or tomorrow. I am working on it. Guys, if you want to encourage me, post some hot comments, pictures, and stuff. I hope I can bring a really good bedroom scene with expected and unexpected elements in it for you all.

Lets cum together !!

Perhaps the greatest aphrodisiac is not being able to have your object of desire, dangling right there in front of you.....anticipation. So Sanjana's lust is at its peak and about to be quenched. Same for Anand, but as he is a master at this, he has controlled his lust while getting Sanjana to desperately throw herself at him.

Meanwhile, the shear audacity and erotism of Sanjana's uncontrollable lust and behavior, is also driving Vivek's lust somewhat....watching your loyal wife of many years and mother of your two children desperately oozing for another man is a betrayal of incalculable proportions and he vassilates between agony and arousal and acceptance of his fate.

So far, the writer has done a great job of anticipation, so much so that, for me, the actual sex may be less important as we know it is coming. We know both Sanjana and Anand are going to go for it madly. But we don't know how the writer will spin his tale......the anticipation drives us all!
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Housewife : I had to do it by xosind - by sarit11 - 02-12-2018, 07:52 PM