Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Adultery Innocent and hot mom Anjali ko sabne choda
(11-08-2020, 05:31 AM)exbiixossip2 Wrote: hi bro..
ab to sab theek ho gaya hoga... 
kam se kam 1 update to post kar do 

jisse ki writer ye samjhe ki aap abhi is site par jude hai kyonki kai writer aate hai or gum ho jate hai.. ye duniya hi aisi hai mere brother.... I promise kal tak update aa jayega jawan jawan hoti hai bro... isliye soch samaj kar kahna chahiye...

Hehehehe....  Lotpot
I don't understand why do you guys get tempted so much and start requesting and begging such idiots to continue writing. Don't degrade yourself dude. Just ask this dickhead to F** off. He's here to satisfy his own fantasies and has no concern for yours. I can bet you, he must be laughing reading your comments and feeling proud of how easily he has made guys like you beg him. 
I don't know what this crap is all about. I haven't read it. But I can confidently tell you that he would have slowly taken you to the peak and then suddenly he realizes that he has a problem which he didn't have until then. He knows that unless you are at the peak, you will not beg him and eagerly wait for him.
[+] 1 user Likes pokri123's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Innocent and hot mom Anjali ko sabne choda - by pokri123 - 11-08-2020, 09:27 AM