Adultery Indian Housewife : I had to do it by xosind (completed)
Quote:breville1

Oh, damn!

OK....we now have Vivek convincing himself that Sanjana had been sexually suppressed and that she should satisfy herself. Therefore, it was OK to fuck Anand, the alpha male, since she voluntarily wanted Anand. So, essentially he becomes a cuckold, jacking off as he listens/watches.

While disappointed with the turn of events, cuckoldry is the theme of the story, and I expect the action to follow that theme. Nevertheless,I felt the logic used by Vivek in this update was not very convincing with respect to the overall story.

From the story, I never got the impression that Sanjana had suppressed her sexual desires. However, circumstances, new discoveries, etc. can make people change. Still, I do have the impression that she was happy with her sex life. Shas been with Vivek happily for 16 years with two children. Any sexual problems were highlighted by Vivek's loss of job and subsequent stress...for her too. Despite Vivek's unusual arousal at the thought of her with Anand, her behavior remains "chaste" for nearly a year after taking the job. It was only the overt actions taken by Sneha and Anand that led to Sanjana losing herself....a psychological tactic. Even I would be aroused!! So, for Vivek to conclude, on the basis of her voluntary actions with with Anand, that she deserves to satisfy this suppressed sex with other men is bizarre.

Vivek never had a problem satisfying Sanjana. We read that the thought of Anand with Sanjana aroused him. We read that Vivek and Sanjana enjoy tremendous sex as a result....remember that before the job loss everything was OK. Just that the initial indecent proposal from Anand somehow aroused Vivek. We don't read about Vivek having an unusually small cock or that there is a history of sexual dissatisfaction for Sanjana (all typical of sexual dissatisfaction). So to imply that Vivek had a problem satisfying Sanjana or Sanjana being sexually dissatisfied seems out of place.

However, facing the current inevitability and Sanjana's naked desire for Anand, we have to accept that Vivek would be resigned to his fate. When he thinks that Sanjana will see his love by letting her continue, when he thinks that after satiating her supposed inner lust, she will turn to him for love and companionship, he is on the wrong path.

The writer has built up the story around the seduction of a once chaste woman by an old but powerful man. We have seen her mental change to that of a woman desperate for Anand, his sexuality and dominant power. How can this woman now feel real love or companionship for her husband? A husband who has been humiliated in front of her by the very man that she lusts for? A husband happy to let her sexually satisfy herself with any man? On the contrary, we know that when you want to be with someone so badly, even for sex, there are emotions involved. I fear Vivek is onto a real loser here.

It is not that his wife needs sex, but that she has been cleverly seduced, a psychological triumph for Anand over a period of one whole year. She will do whatever he wants, not what Vivek wants. Her first thought will be for Anand. Psychologically, her real pleasure will come from doing Anand's bidding. Vivek and the kids will be something of a hindrance and she will deal with that accordingly.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Housewife : I had to do it by xosind - by sarit11 - 02-12-2018, 07:45 PM