Adultery Sadist*** Completed
From the couple’s conversation, Praveen understand that the lady wants to travel to Mumbai for someone’s marriage and decision to attend is in short notice.  The person with him is her husband and he is not interested in her travel. Lady was begging him to arrange air ticket but the man refused her request stating high air fare. Praveen didn’t understand much but guessed as the man is putting some condition on her for booking air ticket. Seems like compelling her to ask her father to arrange some big fund for her.  Booking office person is well known to Praveen due to frequent booking as well as Praveen pays extra pocket money for allotting seats near to single ladies traveller. Praveen gave him additional tips for allotting beautiful girls. After the first instance of getting additional tip, the boy started shuffling the ladies in all possible cases. This time also the booking was made in similar manner but the lady cancelled the ticket and same seat allotted for someone else. Praveen was anticipating a boring trip but after seeing the lady, Praveen got his energy back. Praveen went to counter.
Booking Person: Hai Sir, seems like not interested in today’s travel. Bad luck
Praveen: Not exactly. I think still you can help me.
BP: How? All seats are booked and most are couples. No one left.
Praveen: How about the lady at your counter?
BP: Sir..You don’t believe. I tried my best to give allotment for her near to you but your co passenger is not agreeing to shift the bus. Today is bad day for me also. I can’t imagine the amount of tip from you for allotting such an angel girl near to you. What a lady. Her husband seems a pervert. What to do such bastard are getting the best in the world.
Praveen: Give me the co passenger number. I will make him convince.
BP: Sir. I will get into problem.
Praveen: Don’t worry. Just tell him a couple want to take and give me the phone.
Booking person hand over the phone to Praveen convinced him with a short conversation. Booking person wondered the transformation of Praveen attitude and communication. Even though he praised Praveen for getting money, back in mind he has no respect to Praveen. After listening to Praveen, he admits his calibre. He wondered, How can a person can change so quickly?. Now BP has no doubt of Praveen has fucked many girls through his lead. So far BP has consider him as sex maniac who get satisfied by touching girls hands, seeing glimpse of boobs or accidental boob touch etc. There was no instance of any girls complaint against Praveen confirms his belief but after witnessing his skill, BP admit him as Fuck boy. He praised the lucky dick of Praveen in his mind. Without his control, BP eye looked at dick part of Praveen as symbol of respect as well as the anxiety of seeing the luckiest dick.
Praveen: I will move now. Before they change the mind, inform the lady. Don’t tell about my involvement.
Praveen gave some few thousands of rupees to BP and left. After Praveen left, BP counted the notes. Even though BP got Rs 5000 which is 5 times higher than usual, he was not satisfied like before. Due to jealousy, his mind wished Praveen for an unsuccessful attempt. Praveen went back to same hided place near to couple. He heard the BP calling her and telling the news about the seat confirmation as well as advising her to pay the bus charges.
Girl: Thank God. Vijay ticket is confirmed. Now can I go? (Happiness in her voice)
Vijay: oh.. You have already decided. Then why the hell are you my permission? (Loud and very irritating sound)
Girl: Vijay please talk slowly. People are watching us. Will you give money now? As I promised, I will speak to my father. Kindly give some time.
Vijay: Ok.
Girl: Vijay this much only? What about my return ticket.
There was no sound afterwards, Praveen guessed as the lady didn’t attempt to provoke her husband by asking more money. Praveen remain in same position. Praveen was expecting her husband to accompany his wife till seat but he left the place after giving the money. Praveen saw the disappointment in the eyes of his wife while Vijay left the place without saying a bye or a good wish. Praveen got into bus after few minutes of her entry.
Seeing her face closely, he got astonished by her beauty. Nicely shaped face and the organs are matching to the shape of her face. Without any makeup, her face is glowing and lips are pink. Praveen imagined the pleasure of getting chance to suck those lips. She was sitting in her seat. Even though Praveen reached near to her, she didn’t realize. Praveen can understand that her mid is disturbed and she is thinking something. After standing for few seconds
Praveen: Excuse me Mam.
When she looked at him, Praveen indicated her as the window seat belongs to him.
Girl: OH! Sorry. 1 second.
She got up from the seat and gave the way to him. Normally ladies prefer to request for window seats. Praveen has accepted few requests at the starting of journey but from his experience, after sitting in widow seat, girls will start listening to music sliding their body to window glass and eye sight will be outside views. Most will get into sleep slowly. Potential opportunity to open the initial communication will close at the beginning sometimes even will not get opportunity for eye contact. In other hand, if they are sitting at inside seat. Girls will do all such activity in starting but get bored very fast. Initially they start looking at outside and later took their initial step to open up communication. In such cases Praveen got eye contact very early and communication starts very early. Praveen strategy is coming early to bus and settle first then he move out of bus. He will get into bus at last moment to avoid meeting the person accompanying the co passenger. Once he enters, he will not give attention to co passenger for avoiding early request of seat change.
Praveen couldn’t keep noticing her boobs while getting up. Small glimpse of her curve reveals the beauty of hidden gems inside. Praveen withdraw his eyes quickly before she gets notice. When he looked at other passengers behind, many are watching at him. Praveen saw the envy in the eyes of other passengers. Normally Praveen did not make the mistakes of looking at co passenger private parts before making sure of anyone noticing. Praveen understands the urgency in his mind after seeing this girl. As soon as he seated, he calm his mind and prepare himself in controlling situation.
After he seated he got the privacy to observe the girl. Bus departed soon. First time Praveen started losing his patience. Unnecessary thoughts of failure in this case, worried as well as disturbed his mind. Girl was massaging or chatting with someone in phone. Praveen was sure about the person is not her husband. Her face is gloomy and her eyes were on phone screen. Praveen got enough opportunity to scan her from one side. He could not find any marks in her skin. The skin is so fair. Praveen wish to hold her arms and kiss her fingers. Before he loses his patience, he brings his mind back to normal by controlling his emotion. Suddenly she got a call in her mobile. Even though she speaks slowly, Praveen can hear her voice.  He understood that she was speaking to her close friend who is not from her native place as well as knows her problems. She was speaking in Hindi and English.  Praveen understands that the person calling her is speaking in Hindi and her communication in Hindi is not fluent so she prefers to reply in English. She got good command over English. He took a book’’ Women and her emotions’’ and started reading. Even though he pretends to read book but his eyes were observing her. Few minutes later, she shifted the phone from her opposite side ears to the ears near to Praveen. Praveen can hear the voice from other side.  Praveen can hear that lady at other side is telling her that money will be deposited to her account by tomorrow morning as well as she is  telling her to confess in front of father. Linda After all he is your father.  Praveen got her name ‘’Linda’’. Linda was only listening to the lady and didn’t response to her advice. The lady from other keep on advising Linda about what and how to do, Linda lost the interest in continuing the call. She disconnected the phone without hurting the emotion of her friend.  Praveen know that many women has hobby of book reading in their teen age but could not continue after marriage. They always cursed themselves. Most are still curious about books. Sometimes the name of the book attracts them.  Listening to the language and vocabulary of Linda, Praveen confirms her hobby of book reading. That is the reason he took the book after listening to her communication.  He always carries few books of different subjects which women attract. He cannot find a better book suitable to present situation of Linda. He also carries music collections. Even though he read and gained knowledge on different topics for attracting peoples, unknowing he become genius in many subjects as well as he has the knowledge to speech on subject in detail for longer conversation.
Praveen smiled at his heart when she disconnected the phone. He knows that he got his breakthrough. He was observing her closely. ‘’ When Praveen took the book, Linda got a glance at the book. Probably she read few portion of heading. After first look, she continues with her call but her curiosity about the book heading increased so that is the reason she shifted her phone to other side to bring her sight towards books. There after she started reading the back cover of books. When she read the title, her curiosity increased. Either what is the content of books or what is the reason a man reading this book. Praveen knows that she is passing through very tough times of her life. Without any doubt, her husband is not caring. Praveen was sure about her emotions are much more than his guess. Reason for not paying attention to her friend is the book title. Praveen understands that she lost herself into her past or present sorrows’’
When she disconnect the call, Praveen understands the first break through is nearby. He was sure that Linda is waiting for him to take his eyes from book or close the book. When Linda started reading the back side of book, he took his eyes from book and turn towards her. He saw the face of Linda stuck for a moment. He smiled at her face to come out of her embracement. She too smiled at him.
Praveen: Do you like reading books?
Linda: Oh Yes. Of course. I was reading lot of books.
Praveen: So . You are married..(Smile at his face)
Linda: Yes. But why you told. (Embarrassment in her face)
Praveen: Marital status of you is started in your words. I was reading.
Linda: Do you mean. All women should stop their hobbies after marriage. (Offended tone)
Praveen understands her hidden frustrations are turning in to anger due to speaking with a stranger.
Praveen: I guess you judged wrong about my statement (calm voice). I mean, many of women have similar statements. I was reading. Now there is no time. I am totally against that statement. According to every individual has their own privacy and life. They are the sole owners of own life. I mean women should come out such pre defined life style. You all (Doesn’t mean all women) should find 1 hour of a day for spending to yourself. Most men do then why not women?
Praveen saw Linda stuck for few seconds. He knows that his statement was not expected by her.
Linda:   Are you married?
Praveen: No.
Linda: That’s the reason. Most unmarried men have similar opinion but after marriage their mentality will get change. Don’t worry. You will also follow the society.
Praveen: If you are not married, I could have married you and prove myself.
He didn’t get any response from Linda. Praveen smiled at his heart. Most women will think at this moment whether their life will similar as they want with this man.
Praveen: Are you thinking to marry me. Don’t give me hope.
Linda;  Shut up. I was thinking something else. Moreover, you decided your future wife in very few minutes even without knowing the name. Why you could not find a girl so far?
Praveen understands that she is getting relaxed while talking to him. She slowly opens up.
Praveen: Your body language and face shows your courage and confidence. I prefer a woman who can be an equal partner for me. Answer to your second question. So far all girls’ matches my qualities were either engaged or married. You are the last one.
Linda: Come on. You are joking.
Praveen: You got me. (He smiled)
Praveen purposefully said to break her confidence. Even though she laughed, Praveen saw a disappointment in eyes of Linda in rejecting. Linda also no matter different from other girls, girls like attention. They enjoy the peoples crush on their beauty.
Later they exchange names and start talking. Praveen speaks on different subjects and Linda listens to him carefully. Her husband call breaks their conversation. Praveen also want such break to take her back to sad mood. He is now confident to start topic about personal life. As he expected, her mood got changed after the call. When he tried to start the conversation, Linda didn’t response initially but Praveen brings the topic emotions of a girl and given common example matching to Linda’s life and emotions. When his examples started matching her life, she started paying more attention and started responding to him. Praveen took his conversation in such a manner that the situation will be opposite to the lady facing such difficulties and emotions. Praveen empathise such girls. He found Linda got deep in deep thoughts. Bus stopped for evening tea.
Praveen: Come lets have Tea..
Linda: I am fine. Thanks.
Praveen: Oh no. As per Praveen philosophy, it is a must to have tea after a boring conversation.  
Linda: It was not boring. Many of your views are correct. Your wife is lucky.
Praveen smiled at her.
Praveen: My wife may be lucky but I am not lucky.
Linda: Why?
Praveen: You are someone else wife.
Linda: oh! Philosophy stopped and now flirting started.
Praveen: Come on Linda. Let’s have tea.
Linda felt a command in his voice but she felt happy in obeying his command.
Both had tea together. Praveen observed that most of the people’s eyes are at them. He didn’t pay much attention to them.
When Praveen went to pay the bill of their tea and snacks, Linda gave the half money. Praveen refused to take.
Linda: You were telling about equal partner. Then why you are paying full.
Praveen: I think you didn’t listen to me. I said equal sharing life partner not partner in bus seat.
Linda paused for a second.
Praveen: Don’t get embarrassed. You have enough time to pay bills. We have dinner and morning tea breaks available.
Linda smiled and kept her money back in purse.
Once the bus started the journey, Praveen continued the discussion. On every progress, he brings the topic close to her life. Movie played at bus distract their conversation. Both of them shared their positive side of the story.
Linda was born and bought up in Mumbai. Her family belongs to a rich Christian family from Kerala. She fell in love with a super senior in college. Vijay is also from Kerala but his family stays in Bangalore.  They are a middle class family. When her family came to know about her relationship with boy from other religion, they fixed her marriage. She was only at final year of under graduate course during that time. She left the home and got register marriage with Vijay. Vijay left his job in Mumbai and shifted to Bangalore. She completed her degree after marriage and start working in call centres. 3 Years passed after their marriage. Only her mother keeps in touch with her. She didn’t see anyone in past 3 years. Even though the marriage invitation for her brother marriage is for formality sake, Linda wants to use this opportunity to meet her family. Marriage is going to happen day after tomorrow and her father invited today morning. Linda was very much excited by hearing her father voice after long time.
As usual Praveen story is:  Mother died at childhood. Second wife of father was cruel. He fled from home. Hard work and dedication brings him to this success.
Till the dinner time, Praveen plays on her emotions with parents. He doesn’t want her to bring the negative side of her life before dinner. He dragged the topic slowly. Due to film plays, they are getting distracted. Both of them came closer and started talking. Both of them shoulder crushed each other. Praveen saw no difference in Linda. Either she sexually enjoys or feeling comfortable. From her expression, Praveen understands that she is feeling comfortable with him. He also want that emotions in her. He aim is not to have sex in bus and next day separated. He uses this time to make girls more comfortable and ensures the relationship become stronger on day by day.
When he starts explaining about his way of her approach at marriage function, Linda got full concentration in his advice. She brings more near to him. Praveen also adjusted his position to bring her near to him. Before the conversation starts, he purposefully keeps his hand elbow pointed towards her. He expects Linda might bring her body more closely to listen carefully. Same happen and her side of boobs crushed his elbow. Praveen was already erected due to the softness of her body. Getting the feel of her boobs added his pleasure but he remains calm from his mind about his facial expression. Praveen knows that when the lady boob touches the man part, first reaction from her is withdrawing back and looking at the man face. If she feels that the man also feels similar current like her, she will be cautious later but if the men didn’t bother about the touch, she may either feel relaxed or she may attempt again to test the reaction. This will change as per the nature of girls. Linda didn’t find any reaction in Praveen face thus she relaxed. Praveen keep his arms in similar position. Afterwards similar to and fro touch repeated and later attempt to withdraw stopped. Both of them continue with their discussions. While she was talking, Praveen shake his hands and his knees pushed further into her boobs.  Linda’s voice got a crack and no attempt from her side to withdraw her boobs indicates her enjoyment. Praveen didn’t show any reaction in face about his action. He does once more and got similar reaction. He didn’t attempt further. Praveen knows that she is emotionally attached to him now. Any sexually attempt will get success now but if he does that she can feel guilty on her act and story will end. Always better to avoid such instances.
At the time of dinner, Linda behaved very close with Praveen. Many of co travellers started watching them. Praveen also make sure his food ordering style similar to Linda so as she feels the compatibility.
Linda: Praveen. I think people are more interested in watching us rather than own family.
Praveen: Who cares?
Linda liked his reply.
Linda: I am your future wife only. Still we don’t care then why husband and wife acting so much dramas in front of society?
Praveen: That can be answered by such actors only. No comments on my side. By the way, thanks for accepting me as your future husband. When will be our marriage?
Linda didn’t respond to him. She smiled and got up from chair..
Praveen: You didn’t tell the time of our marriage.  Is it going to happen now?
Linda: Now?
Praveen: I thought that you got up say’’ let’s do it now’’
Linda: we can do along with my brother marriage.
Praveen: sounds good. Let’s do it.
Linda smiled and walked towards wash area.
Praveen has paid the bill.
Linda: This was my turn.
Praveen: Don’t worry.  We will settle everything tomorrow along with our marriage.
Both smiled. When Praveen returned from was room, Linda was talking over the phone to her husband. She walked away when Praveen came near to her. Respecting her privacy, he went near to bus and lit a cigarette. He saw her face was upset while return. She didn’t response to Praveen question ‘’is it everything ok”. Praveen also didn’t follow up about his question. He offers her the window seat and she sat. Since seated, Linda keeps her face towards window side. Praveen understood that she does it purposefully to hide her tears from Linda. He decided to keep her space. Lights turned down in the bus. Passengers started sleeping. Linda and Praveen covered them in blanket till hip. Linda didn’t try to push the seats back indicates her lack of interest for sudden sleep.
Praveen switched on the reading light and started reading. He does this to keep Linda awake. His expecting response from Linda took little longer than expected.
Linda: Are not planning to sleep or still reading the women psychology book?
Praveen: Dame it. This is not psychology book. (Chuckles). I thought of giving your space. You seem not ok after your phone calls. Husband wife love fights?
Linda: Em ( Light sound)
Praveen observed her that she is only physically present but mentally somewhere else. Definitely thinking about her
1 miserable life or cursing the moment she took the decision to run away
2 wishing her husband to behave/love/understand similar like her friend’s husband or other known person.
3 wishing her husband should also same like the man she found as per her expectation.
Praveen knows that he had already succeed30-50% in the 3rd point. All he has to do is to get deeper into her problems and emotion the made her comfortable with him.
Praveen: Linda, if you don’t mind. Follow how I over come my bad days. Just ignore your problems and think for tomorrow. Tomorrow might be one of your best days of life.
Linda: Em.. (No confidence in voice).
Praveen: Sorry. Seems you didn’t like my shit plan. (Funny tone). Ignore it.
Linda: You don’t have to say sorry. This is my faith. I have to deal with this or accept it.
Praveen: Sorry another philosophy. Everyone has problem. How well you deal with the problems is important. I mean turning negative to positive.
Linda: It’s easy to tell. You are single and bold. Moreover, you are a man. It is easy for you guys but for women, it is not simple as you guys think.
Praveen: I am sorry for not agreeing to your points fully. Yes I understand there is difference. Even though what all we say both genders are equal but still there are peoples not believing in ut. I must say as a woman, you also should not think like that. You must believe in yourself. You may think, I am telling stupid but my life teach me the lesson that women are stronger than men. My case itself, my neighbour aunt only courageously accepts me in my childhood and the result is my present success in career life.  I don’t know your problems, but I guess few. Husband has financial tensions, no child, tensions from in-laws, different religion and no family support from your side.
Linda: How you know we don’t have kids?
Praveen: Don’t ask stupid question. Your tone & body language never was like a mother.
Linda: Oh!! Tone word, I understand but what is a body language of a mother while talking casually with someone else? Can you explain?
Praveen: I just added language to the word ‘’ body language’’. (Smiles)
Linda: Oh I see. That means all these times your eyes were on my body. I owe an explanation as well like to listen to your observation.
Praveen: Well. My eyes were no in your body all these times but irrespective of any gender in this world cannot simply ignore a beautiful girl like you. Everyone will have a look. Same as I did.
Linda: Still you didn’t answer to my question.
Praveen. Yes I am coming to it. Your body doesn’t have any stretch marks.
Linda: That all. You mean once a girl becomes mother, girls have stretch marks in hands and face. I believe that’s all you saw in my body.
Praveen become silent for few seconds.
Linda: I didn’t hear any response from you. I believe you are gentlemen you must tell it straight on my face.
Praveen: Oh Yes. I didn’t complete earlier. I was thinking how well can frame the sentence? Your churidhar hands are short enough to see almost till your armpit when you raise the hand. I observed when you raised your hands in the shop to tear the hanging lays packet. There is a higher chance for getting a stretch mark it there. You got married only three years before and at the earliest you deliver the baby after 10months. 2 years is not enough to fade over. You don’t have belly fat.  Your abdomen and stomach doesn’t have any projection. You are not using any slimming products under your dress. I got the confirmation when your body touched my hand. Then.. Next one may or may not be. My assumption during the breast feeding time, ladies wear loose bra cups. It will be very difficult to handle in tight bra but some ladies use tight one while going out to cover the extra size/ the bulge. You case, you even not used the make ups such ladies didn’t think about what others bother about their body. You are not wearing the loose bra made me stick to my theory. I felt the hardness of your **** when it pressed on my elbow. It is not because of any sexual arousal but due to hardness of bra. I hope my theory is detailed.  
Praveen saw the face of Linda is frozen. She is stuck.
Praveen: Hello (He waived his hands in front of her eyes)
Linda: Oh my god. I don’t know so far sitting with a flirt.
Praveen: No Linda. I can’t stop your thinking. I was just honest with you that all.
Linda: Sorry, if you get hurt. I didn’t mean it. I was just joking. Good to be honest.
Praveen: You didn’t comment on my observation.
Linda: What to comment. You nailed it. One question (silence for few seconds)… Forget it….
Praveen: Don’t stop in asking. You can ask any thing. Please be free. I won’t take it other way.
Linda still thinks for few more seconds and asked
Linda: What was the word you gulped? What you guys called it..
Praveen: What..You mean Ladies breast? I like to call it boobs. The word has a class. Tell me what word is used by Vijay?
Linda: Enough Praveen. Topic is over (Acting angry).
Praveen: Yes your majesty..(Funny tone).
Silence for few seconds.
Praveen: See now. You are happy. That what told before. If we decided to change the unhappy situation to happy, yes we can. I want you to stay happy. Keep smiling. Your 100 watt smile is far better than your gloomy face. Forget your problems. Please find some space for me in your mind. Any help, please don’t hesitate to tell me.
Praveen switched off the reading light.
Praveen: I think you got bored with me. Good night. Sleep tight.
Linda: Are you feeling sleepy?
Praveen: Well defiantly not. I will take time.
Linda: Then talk to me till I sleep. I am feeling better.
Praveen knows that he got the freedom to discuss on any matter and the first testing of physical contact freedom. That is holding his hands for the girl hand. If she pulls back means physical touching freedom is still far.
Praveen took his hands and placed above her hands. There was no shock waves in her body made him understand her comfortless.  He slowly brings his fingers down and holds her palm. Linda’s finger also covered his finger.  
Praveen: Linda. I do. You are nice lady. You deserve good. You will get it. Bad times will change.(  romantic voice)
Praveen understands that she want this type of console from her husband. Praveen was sure that she is now comparing her husband with him. Definitely ladies will think all the negatives of husband and positives of others.
Linda: Praveen.. I wish (Her voice was cracking)
Praveen knows that she is getting emotional again. He wants her to get emotional. His success depends on the intensity of her emotions. Praveen knows the time reached for his second test. Second test is attempting to gently withdraw his hands from her holding. If they are comfortable, they will attempt to stop for a second means they want to continue but in most cases ladies will get double minded or dignity doubt about their action and release their grip of after few seconds. They always want boys to attempt. Men duty is to hold back her hands there after no hesitation. Similar happen to Praveen. He got happy with his success. Praveen got freedom to explore her arms. Praveen pulls her palm closer to him and held it between his two palms.
Praveen: Linda.. I promise..Everything will be ok. Where you stay in Bangalore? Joined family? Is it own house?
Linda: We stayed at Vijay’s father own house at Devagere. .
Praveen: That is far outside. How about your commutation from office to home?
Linda: Our Company have pickup and drop from Raja Rajeshwari. I have one colleague at there. Vijay pick and drop from her home at his bike.
Praveen: So you also earning well for family. Good. Vijay and his family are lucky to have a good girl like you who support them financially. Saying this he pressed her hands.
Praveen knows that she never got appreciated from her in-laws. He was not fully sure about Vijay but he knows that her salary is handled by them. He figured out from her asking money from Vijay for tickets. Praveen knows that his appreciation has lot of values and advantages. When he appreciated he heard a small whispering in her sound. There onwards he took the freedom to rub his fingers. He enjoys the smoothness of her skin. His dick become rod and started shaking inside his undergarments. He feels like his dick is abusing his hands. Rascal, give me a chance to feel the smoothness.
Praveen: What happened to my girl? Why you are sad again?. I understand. Where is Vijay working?
Linda: XXX bank.
Praveen: Which branch and department?
Linda: In commissariat road. He works in collection department.
Praveen understand that her husband is working in recovery department.
Praveen: Ok.I knows. It is near to my home.  I have a flat for rent in Jayanagar. I can give you for less rent. You convince Vijay and both can shift. You will get a change moreover both of your offices will be nearby. You guys will get more private time.
Linda: Thank for your mind to help us but that doesn’t work. Vijay doesn’t need to go office daily. He is in field work. He is not interested in shifting.
Praveen: Any financial tensions? I have good contacts. I can refer for better salaried job for both. What is his qualification?
Linda: Master in business administration but he is not doing any job related to his qualifications. He was working in similar profile in Mumbai but he resigned after our marriage and shifted to Bangalore.
Praveen: Any threat from your family side?
Linda becomes silence for few seconds.
Praveen: If it personal. Don’t tell. I can see some tension going in your mind. If you find comfortable, you share it. You will get some relief. I can see you are carrying so much of tensions. Tell to someone and release the pressure.
Praveen slides his body near to Linda. Both shoulders are near. He turns his face and whisper to her ears. He does it to get her feel of his warm air in her ears.
Praveen: Linda.. If you don’t want to tell, don’t tell. Just leave it but don’t get tensed. Just relax. ( He sounded like little upset)
Linda also adjusted her position towards Praveen. Both shoulder pressed each other. Praveen got the opportunity to place his elbow in between her arms due gap he got due to her palms in his hand. If Praveen push himself little more towards her side, he will get access from her armpit. He waited for the right moment. He want her to speak her problems and become more emotional so as he can act well.
Linda: Please Praveen get upset. (She started with the statement: Everything is my mistakes. I need to suffer)
Linda started telling her issues. In-laws always blame the sudden marriage for their son debts and career loses. Reality was he took loan and started trading in share market with those funds. He made lose out of that. In order to cover the lose he borrowed more funds and ended up in huge debt which is out of manageable with his salary. Vijay told his parents about his shifting from Mumbai is due to the treat from influenced Linda’s family but the reality was his debts. Linda never told the truth in front of her in-laws for keeping her husband pride. No one from her family threatened, chased or not even bothered to call after the incident. The situation becomes very worst in Mumbai up to the level of asking Linda to sleep with them.  First few months were nice but afterwards Vijay started drinking daily and even his friends started coming home and drinking. Linda faced very hard to even manage home expenses. Vijay’s debt started piling up day by day. Due to continue visit of debt collectors in office, his company gave him last warning to solve the issue. One days of notice, he left Mumbai by taking leave from company. After he left, he never went back and given proper resignation from office. It was a relief for Linda. They got warm welcome in home but after few days they started showing their real face. Back in his place, he got good hold of friends and debts collectors were stopped by them. Through one of his Uncle’s reference, he got the job in bank. Most of his salary goes as EMI’s. Vijay backed Linda initially but later he also joined with his parents. They know that Linda has no place to go. They kept the image on her as she is a burden. She got little relief after her mother started contacting her. Slowly Vijay and his family started pressuring to ask her shares of father property. Asking that will be the end of Linda’s last self respect.
Praveen can feel her crying inside while she was speaking. When she gets deeper into the problems with Vijay and lack of his support and cruel behaviour, internal weeping becomes high. Praveen took this opportunity. He took one hands from her palm and hold her hands above her elbow. Praveen felt a sudden body vibe of disappointment while his hand took off.  He pushed his fingers inside her finger suddenly she respond positively and both held each other. Praveen pull her closer with the hand held above her elbow. Linda’s body moved much closed to him. She also brings her head much near to him
Praveen: Linda. Calm down my sweetie (Romantic whispering by bringing his mouth near to her ears).
Their face is just an inch distance from each other. Praveen just needed to lift his finger to rub her nipples area. Instead of taking that risk, he lifted their crossed hands near to her side. This gives his finger of hands holding above elbow crushed between her hands and boobs. He keep on whispering her ears by his support side towards of him as wells as pointing the in-laws fault. He purposefully didn’t attack Vijay due to mentality of ladies. If someone else complaint, blame or indulge their husband drawback, ladies will turn to husband side. When Vijay parts she explains, Praveen made sure that he gives only positive advisable action from Vijay by making Linda imagine Praveen in her husband place. In other ways negative vibe given by Vijay to Linda has replaced with positive vibe to Linda by replacing Praveen. He knows that will work. Along with the progress of discussion, entire body of both met each other. There was no sign of withdrawal from Linda’s side. Praveen finds it very difficult to concentrate in her story but he managed it well. He was enjoying the plumpness of her thigh. Both of their head met each other. Slowly he felt the Linda supporting her head in his head. This is the time of lifting the hand rest upwards, he knows. He took the hands from her hands and lifted the hand rest. After the hand rest lifted up, he placed their holding hands on top of her thigh. He took his hand and brings her head to his shoulder. He saw a small hesitation from Linda. Instead of putting any pressure, he patted her ears indicating his care. Linda brings in head down and rested in his shoulder. Afterwards, whenever he whisper. The air started giving her kissing feeling to her. His lip was very near to her forehead. When she adjusted herself to comfortable position, Praveen lost the touch of her thigh but he got full body control above that. Before her blanket fell down, Praveen held it. He put the blanket back to her body and this time he covered her till shoulder. One hand holding each other went inside her blanket. Linda stooped her conversation and turns her body further towards Praveen.
Praveen: Are your comfortable?
Linda: Yes.
Saying this Linda brings her other hands and held on top of Praveen hand inside the blanket.
Linda: You are feeling cold? Wear your blanket.
Praveen covers him with blanket without breaking her comfort.
Praveen: Are you feeling Sleepy?
Linda: Not now. I felt very relaxed. Hope you will not take me in another sense.
Praveen: Yes. That’s my job. I I already took it in another sense. Few minutes later, my first night is going to start.
Linda: First Night in Bus.
Praveen: Yes. I am extremely sexual person. How can I control myself by having a beautiful lady near to me? (Smiles)
Linda also giggles but she didn’t take her head. Praveen knows that he got full control over her. Now, it is the time for first kiss.
Praveen: Do you want me to push your seat back?
Linda: Not now. I am comfortable. If you find difficulty, yes we can.
Praveen: I don’t have any problem as long as you are comfortable. I am happy.
Linda: Thank you ( She lifted her face and looked at Praveen face)
Both of their eyes met each other. Praveen looked at very romantic. He can see the romance in her eyes. Freedom to kiss. He brings his face closer to her. He brings it carefully by observing her eyes. He didn’t see any objection or worries in her eyes. He planted his kiss on her fore head.
Praveen: My lovely girl. Release your tensions. Close your eyes and sleep tight.
When the blanket from other side slipped, He brings his other hands into her blanket and placed it back. When he does, his forearms brushed her boobs. Praveen feels a small shake in her body. Instead of returning his hand directly, he first held her elbow of other hand, then, slowly slipped down. Linda made another push to her body to come closer to Praveen. Praveen took his hands and hold her waist to support her. Praveen finds difficult to hold due to long stretching. Suddenly, Linda took her hand from Praveen hand. Praveen immediately withdraw his hands her waist but Linda held his hand and placed back in her waist below her arms. This gave Praveen to have good grip on her waist. Praveen can feel her churidhar cut in her thigh line is wide separate. Praveen initiated the second kiss. He brings his hands holding her hand towards his mouth and kissed at her finger. After the kiss, he moved his hand little far from his mouth and loosens his grip from her hands to test her movement. Linda didn’t withdraw her hands but she didn’t make any movement. Praveen’s another psychology test. If a Girl wants her to be kissed again and finds no movement from boy side, she will bring her finger to his mouth. The gap of time to act is where girls is thinking whether to do or not but at last they will bring by thinking that it is time for their turn to initiate. Same happen. Praveen didn’t make any move, few seconds later Linda’s finger touched his lips pretending of withdrawal. Praveen knows the value of such opportunities, don’t hesitate to held back and kiss again. If you show attitude, you may miss the entire game. If girl failed, there might be the chance of thinking by girl about the morality. This time Praveen held her hands and slowly kissed her finger one by one. Along with the increase of kissing intensity, he tested her response in gentle movement and pressing on her waist. Praveen gently pressed her waist. He can hear the heavy breathing of Linda. During kissing one of her finger, Praveen playfully bite one finger. Praveen can feel her body turning and entering into his body. Due to sitting straight, her body started slipping from his body.
Praveen: Linda. Push the seat little down. Not fully.
Praveen took his arm from her waist and bring his side little down and she did her part.  He pushed the hand rest back to position and without any hesitation, he bring his hand back to her waist and pull her body more towards him. He placed the blanket back to cover both till shoulder. Linda’s head rested in Praveen’s chest and her body almost turn one side to him. He withdraws his hand from her hands and put below her head then held her shoulder. Linda got great comfort in present position.  Linda was thinking about the peace in her mind. She didn’t take any effort to stress herself in thinking right and wrong. For her this was one of the best comfortable sleeping positions after long time. Praveen took another attempt to pull her closer for better comfort. This time after few seconds of supporting her waist, he brings his hands to her ass and pulls her up by holding her ass. Immediately after her body pulled up, he brings it back to waist. Linda turns her head while lift up and her lips got pressed in his chest. Praveen knows that Linda kissed him but she does it like accident. Automated reflexion of her naughty movement, she raised her eyes brows upwards and looked at Praveen face to verify whether he understood her move. Praveen was expecting it so he was looking at her face. As soon as Linda looked at him, he gave a naughty smile to her. Linda’s face got red due to shyness of caught red handed. She also gave a naughty smile to cover her shyness. Now Praveen got all his freedom to explore her body in his way. So far, Praveen also feel some attachment to Linda but he never made his conclusion very early. His hand holding her shoulder slowly creeps down and reached her elbow. When his finger touches her armpit area, Linda gave him gap for his finger to go inside. Praveen’s finger went inside her hands gap and reached till her boobs and stopped. Right side boob of Linda is fully on his chest and abdomen area. Other boob is under the left hand fingers of Praveen. Praveen took his right hand from her waist and placed on her cheek. He started gentle massage on her cheeks. Linda remained in her position without any movement. He does it for few minutes. As symbol of appreciation, Linda brings her hand and placed above his arm patting her cheek. She slides Praveen hands to above her mouth and kissed his palm and fingers. Praveen held her lips in between his fingers and gave few playful presses. When he brings his finger back to her lips again, she took his finger in her mouth and sucked it. This was more than enough for Praveen to initiate his left finger to move. He gently started rubbing his finger kept above her left boob. Linda increased her intensity of sucking. He drags his hand little up and his finger reached above her nipple. He started circling her boob with his finger. He holds her chin and guided her to look at his face. Linda followed his instruction without showing any objection. He blinked his eyes on her with a romantic smile as symbol of his care and love. She acknowledges his gesture with a loving smile. By looking at his eyes, he slides his hands to her neck and started rubbing gently. He can see her eyes getting closed due to the pleasure and care she enjoys. Her shawl had already displaced from covering her boobs. He can see her cleavage clearly. She was only wearing a thin chain in her neck carrying a small mangalsutra. Slowly his hands moved to her back of neck. He continues to rub her body gently with his hands. Linda didn’t take her eyes from Praveen’s eyes. He can see the love and submission in her eyes. He brings his face more closely to her. Praveen can see the worries in the eyes of Linda but he ignored it. He gave a gentle kiss on her lips. There was no sign of resistance from Linda. After bringing his head back, he blinks his eyes on her indicating his love.
Praveen: Sleep well. Sleep without any tension.
Sound of romance went deep inside Linda mind. Fraction of moment her mind asked her a question of whether it is right or wrong? Other side her mind was overjoyed by the care and love getting from Praveen. She was dreaming for such romantic life. She doesn’t want to lose this precious moment.
Linda: What happen? Please don’t make me sleep. I don’t have any tensions.
Suddenly her mobile rings. It was not in silent mode. Ring tone annoyed her.
Linda: Oh Shit! She got suddenly and took the mobile from her purse. It was Vijay. She kept the mobile in hand without answering.
Praveen:  Linda. Pick the call or keep it in silence. Others will get disturbed.
Linda: Oh! Sorry.
She clicks the phone and made the ringtone in silent. One calls ends, she change the mode to vibration mode and kept in purse. This time she guided the Praveen’s hands and bring her into same as earlier then gave him a tight hug. Praveen palm was above her left boob. When he started rubbing her boob, she turns towards his face.
Linda: Are you checking the tightness of Bra again?
Praveen: No. This time, I am checking the tightness of your boob.
Linda: Checking finished? What is your conclusion?
Praveen: No yet. I will tell you after checking.
Saying this he pressed her softly with his finger and continued for few seconds. He felt the hardness in her boobs due to sexual arousal. Praveen felt her finger pinching his belly hard during pressing her boob.
Praveen: Ouch. I think you will take my flesh.
Linda: Sorry. (Shy tone)
Praveen: It is ok. I was just joking.
Suddenly Linda brings her hand and kept above Praveen’s hand and pressed on it. This time Praveen pressed much harder than before. He stopped after few pressing.
Linda looked at him with disappointed face for stopping.
Linda: Why you stopped?
Praveen: You sleep now. I don’t want someone to notice us. I care about you. I can see the tension less Linda now. I am happy. Now sleep. I will push your seat little down so as you can sleep properly.
Linda: Any problem in same position?
Praveen: I am extremely glad.
Linda: I am also comfortable.
Linda felt very happy with the words. She felt great respect on Praveen. She remain in his body and got into sleep.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Sadist*** Completed - by ktmguy2019 - 07-08-2020, 04:10 AM
RE: Sadist*** - by HB201415 - 07-08-2020, 10:25 AM
RE: Sadist*** - by Penetration - 07-08-2020, 05:20 PM
RE: Sadist*** - by ktmguy2019 - 10-08-2020, 08:16 PM
RE: Sadist*** - by Johnnn63 - 12-08-2020, 07:57 PM
RE: Sadist*** - by ktmguy2019 - 13-08-2020, 04:56 PM
RE: Sadist*** - by ktmguy2019 - 15-08-2020, 06:13 AM
RE: Sadist*** - by Johnnn63 - 15-08-2020, 07:38 AM
RE: Sadist*** - by Dhundari - 15-08-2020, 08:27 AM
RE: Sadist*** - by ktmguy2019 - 15-08-2020, 06:03 PM