Adultery Indian Housewife : I had to do it by xosind (completed)
2nd April 2018

Sanjana took a deep breath and closed her eyes and opened her mouth slowly.Anand’s cock slowly entered the first hole of this chaste housewife..

Anand's giant cock split the rosy red lips of Sanjana and entered into her mouth slowly..

"Aarrghh......." sanjana left out some sound and adjusted her tongue below the thick shaft entering her dripping mouth.

Anand's cock throbbed with the warm sensation and he closed his eyes slowly. Half of his penis would have entered when he realized he had hit the back of Sanjana's mouth.

Sanjana started bobbing her head on Anand's cock front and back slowly. Her soft lips were wrapped around the cock and as the cock came out of the mouth it rubbed on her lips all through lubricated well by her saliva.Anand's cock started to increase in size further and Sanjana was surprised to notice that.. She left out some gagged sounds as she bobbed her head over his cock The inner sides of Sanjanas mouth and her lips were caressing Anand's rock hard cock now and the warm and slippery sensations it was giving him was out of the world.. Anand closed his eyes and relished the sensation. While Anand was thinking about how could it felt to have his cock inside Sanjana's mouth..... Sanjana while sucking in his penis used her tongue to swirl the underside of his cock. The warm, soft mouth and swirling motion made Anand moan for the first time.

"Aahhh..." he moaned out in pleasure.

The moaning from Anand made Sanjana mad with lust... She felt extremely proud and aroused as she noticed the effect her mouth was having on this alpha male. It encouraged her to do more and she did exactly that.
Sanjana positioned her at the edge of the couch and was giving head to Anand standing near it... She took her hands and placed them on the side of Anand's thighs as he was standing. As she got that grip, she opened her mouth even wider and took more of his cock inside. She bobbed her head front and back and the cock went in and out of her mouth, coming out each time with more saliva and glistening than the last time.
What first started as a slow bobbing of head, started picking up speed in the next few minutes. Anand's moans were cue for Sanjana to increase the speed and change the technique. She closed her eyes and was completely into the act of skimming Anand's cock with her pristine mouth. She used her tongue to swirl and lick the bobbing cock increasing the pleasure of Anand to new levels.

As she bobbed in great speed front and back, it almost felt that Anand was fucking her mouth really fast. Sanjana moved so fast that her boobs bounced on her and the mangalsutra she was wearing shook vigorously moving from side to side and thrashing on her boobs. It was an extremely trashy sight to see the demure, soft and well-cultured housewife sitting naked above her waist, sucking on another man's cock and bouncing her boobs in front of him, unabashedly.. all while her husband was just in the next room.

Sanjana's hands moved in rhythm over Anand's thighs and she reached behind him and got hold of his buttocks. He had firm buttocks and she was holding them for grip as she sucked on his rod as if there that was the only way to stay alive.

Anand had experienced so many oral sessions in his life.. He has experienced whores, to college girls to housewives, to actresses to foreigners suck him.. But this was different. It was not the experience of Sanjana but her mouth, her tongue, her lips and above all her willingness to please Anand right now was making this somehow the best blow job he had ever received. Anand did not expect this in the least... He put his cock in her mouth not for the pleasure of sucking but more for the pleasure of making this chaste housewife suck his cock. The pervert pleasure of making her succumb and submit to him was paramount in this act. He originally thought of just making her bob for a few times, get his cock lubricated and then drive that lubricated cock into her warm pussy.. But now, he was not able to stop.

For the first time in this game that Anand started, he felt weak. Right now, if Sanjana asked for anything he would just give that. Anand was a connoisseur of sexual pleasure. He was very particular about his choices and tastes and it was never easy to satisfy him let alone make him crave.. but this oral was something in the top of lists of sexual pleasures.

Anand moaned and enjoyed the uninhibited sucking of his cock by Sanjana and Sanjana was completely into pleasuring him.

As soon as Vivek entered the guest bedroom he closed the door. The erotic scene of his dear wife sucking on Anand's sir lips, Anand sir's smug smile as he nodded at him had made Vivek's heartbeat really fast.. As he entered the guest bedroom all this played in his mind and he was sweating and panting. His cock was in complete arousal. He sat on the cot in the room and got hold of his breath and took the bottle of water near the cot, opened the cover and drank the water hastily as he was catching his breath.
The reality of his wife with her boss started sinking in once he was alone in the room. He knew that the action had reached a critical stage when he was asked by Anand to leave and he also knew that it would have gone upwards from there for sure.

"What is happening in the hall? Are they still there ??.. " he thought.

"Did Anand already fuck her.... or has he disrobed her completely.. ?" more questions popped in his head.

He banged his head on his palms and gritted his teeth. This was pure torture.. to imagine the actions happening between his young and beautiful wife and her old boss...
His cock was unusally hard and for a long period now as well.. Vivek could not understand his feelings. He was feeling extremely aroused and at the same time shameful, helpless and frigtened by Anand's presence and actions in his house. Whenever Anand touched or played with Sanjana, he felt very jealous first, then he felt frightened by Anand and then he felt very aroused.. all in the same order.. So at last, he was left aroused and a little frightened instead of the jealousy turning into anger. He could not understand how we could be like this..

"Is this normal or natural human behavior at all? Am I being a pervert ? or is being perverted part of human behavior" Vivek could not find an answer.

Sanjana's heavy eyes, swollen lips and the UNBRIDDLED LUST on her face when she threw her arms around Anand and sucked on his lips flashed before Vivek's eyes and he started thinking about Sanjana

"Was she enjoying this ? Did she want this ?" he thought to himself.

"She did not want this.. she wanted to stay away from all this mess.. Had I got a job she would have happily been the demure housewife, i had known for so many years" he said to himself.

"Then how come she was with so much lust.. Why did she voluntarily hug and kiss Anand in front of me" the other side of Vivek questioned?

"She.. She is a woman after all.. and Anand ... Anand seems to the man, the alpha male .. among men..its not unnatural for potent women to be tempted and aroused by real alphas" Vivek tried to reason with the knowledge he had about the matters of sex and partner choice.

As he thought more and more about this and as he cooled down from the fast heart beat he was having, Vivek started to think in another angle as well.

"Why should I not let Sanjana enjoy this pleasure... It does not look that Anand is banging her.. She willingly threw herself on him.. and he seems to be a man who can really satisfy any young woman... He seemed to know the tricks to make women swoon around him and has the power to make the succumb to his whims..but most importantly he has the masculinity and manliness to make her beg and worship his sex...." Vivek thoughts ran wild..

"So why don't I just sit back and let her have the sexual pleasure that I can never give.. Why not let her open up her sexuality to new horizons" he thought.

Vivek knew what Sanjana can give sexually. He knew that she was one of those rare women made by nature just for the purpose of breeding... women who can sexually satisfy without being trained.. women who can make any man go weak for their holes.. woman who are highly sexual and fertile well into their late 50s.. woman who in olden days had dozens of children.. from dozens of men.. She was made for sex. Vivek knew that.

"Is it not just right to allow these women get their real matches and enjoy the sex" Vivek reasoned..

When Vivek was having these thoughts.. outside the room... in the hall.... Sanjana had already taken Anand's cock and had started to dutifully pleasure it with her mouth and Anand was melting in her mouth, proving exactly what Vivek knew - SANJANA WAS MADE FOR SEX.

Coming back to Vivek,

"Will Sanjana enjoy this ?...... Of course .... the way she threw herself.." Vivek knew that Sanjana is going to enjoy the night..

"Will I be able to satisfy her any more.. Will I even be able to have sex again with her...?" Vivek thought..

"Will she love me .. after this ....?" Vivek's heart raced...

He did not have an answer to that.

"Sanjana needs a companion, needs love and needs somebody to take care of her.. I can do that for her. Anand cannot provide all that I give. He may be the alpha male, he may be the one who can mount her and give pleasure to her like no other man... but I will be the one who can love her more than anyone in this world...." he reasoned with himself.

"I will show how much I care for her and how much I love her.. even if it means that I will have bear with other things, I will not lose her love," Vivek thought to himself.

As Vivek was thinking, in the hall, Sanjana had been bobbing on Anand's cock for almost 15 minutes now

"Arrgg...mmmm....mm...mff......" Sanjana was making gagging and gutteral noises and she was servicing Anand's cock.

"MMM...aaaa...mmmmm...goood......goood....mmm" Anand was moaning and fucking Sanjana's mouth.

The saliva from Sanjana's mouth had started dripping through the sides and there were drops of saliva on the wedding saree on Sanjana's lap. There was a stream of saliva that had formed from the side of her mouth down her cheeks, neck and on her boobs. That thin stream of saliva had reached her boobs and sticking to it.
Sanjana normally a cleanliness freak was now not bothered about anything.. All that mattered was the thick piece of meat in her mouth and she wanted to milk it without fail.

Anand looked down at his mistress and the site of a sweating Sanjana, her bouncing shiny boobs, the mangalsutra that dangled on her chest indicating that she was another mans property, her closed eyes and complete involvement in pleasuring him and the saliva that dripped down her boobs made him ecstatic.

"Good... goood.. my bitch.... " he said..

This encouraged Sanjana even further and she raised the tempo. Anand moved his hand towards her head and held her hair tightly and she bobbed his cock. He pulled it tightly and started to buck his hips against the bobbing of Sanjana's head.

Sanjana felt a sharp pain as her hair was pulled and let out a gagged moan of pain..

"Arrgggg....."

As Anand increased the action from one side, the cock started to go further inside almost reaching Sanjana's throat. She gagged a bit unused to the size of such a large thing inside her mouth. But Sanjana was determined and continue her sucking adjusting skillfully to the monster inside her mouth.

Sanjana felt the cock hitting at her throat regularly and tried opening her mouth even wider.. The hall became noisy with the sounds Sanjana and Anand were making
Anand held Sanjana's head by her hair and continued pumping in his cock.

Anand knew that he was reaching his peak.. It was almost 20 mins of unbridled sucking by Sanjana and Anand could not take it any longer. He felt a pleasant sensation traveling all over his body and understood he might ejaculate any moment. He did not want that.

He wanted to fuck her cunt like a bitch and release his semen deep inside her.. He did not want to end the session so early..

Sanjana had lost the sense of time and was sincerely sucking when Anand left out a deep growl.

"AAAAAARRRGHhhh......" and pulled out his cock and moved Sanjana away. He did not leak yet. His cock was hard and big like a pillar, blood thrashing through the veins. It looked like a live being on its own and jumped up and down.. Sanjana's saliva was all over his thick shaft and mixed with his precum.

Sanjana left out a deep moan and fell behind on the couch and left out a deep moan and started to catch her breath. She struggled to catch her breath and started to cough vigorously.. She slowly collected herself and looked at Anand to see if he had released... No.. He had not released a drop of cum. She was amazed at the staying power of this old man.

Inside the room, Vivek was thinking about sustaining Sanjana's love when he heard the loud growl of Anand and the coughing from Sanjana. He realized they were still in the hall. He wanted to take a peep on what was going on...

"Is Sanjana in trouble? Why is she coughing so bad? Did Anand do something to her? Shall I have a look ?" he thought to himself.

"What if Anand sees me... he may send me out of the house.... or if Sanjana sees ... Oh God !! it will be very embarrassing .. " Vivek continued to think

The coughing had subsided a bit (This was the time when Sanjana was wondering about Anand's staying power). Vivek was still curious about what was going on..

"What is the use of peeping now ? If she is in trouble will he not call me or call for help ? Why will she be quiet ?" he thought to himself.

"Hmm.... should i let her enjoy the masculanity of Anand and stay quiet .. Should i encourage her to get laid with the right male instead of me who cannot satisfy her fully ?" Vivek went back to the thoughts he was having before he heard the cough.

He put the head on his palms and closed his face and was thinking hard. He took a whole minute like that and then wiped his face and had a determined look in his face.

"Let me open the window here and have a look at what they are upto. IF I GET A CLEAR INDICATION THAT SANJANA IS ENJOYING THIS, then i will stay quiet and will allow her to enjoy this and do whatever it takes to make sure she enjoys this even more... If its clear that she is resisting it or is being forced, I will jump in and stop this immediately" he resolved to himself.

"In any case, i will make sure that she udnerstands my love for her" he said to himself

Vivek switched off the light in the room and slowly opened the window to form a small creek and peeped into the hall.

Sanjana was catching her breath and thinking about why Anand did not come even after such a strong sucking... Anand had opened his eyes and was a bit out of the high he was in when Sanjana was sucking. Anand's long penis was half erect now .. but even in that state is was dangling like a big snakegourd from his loins.

Sanjana was all sweaty and her boobs and face were covered with her sweat and saliva.. She looked very sticky and her fair skin glistened in the minimal lights of the hall... Her eyes were fixed on the meat dangling off Anand. Vivek was surprised at the size of the organ and confirmed his inner beliefs about Anand's Alpha Male demeanor.

Anand broke the silence

"Are you ok, darling.. " he asked Sanjana

"Ye.. Yes sir.. " she replied.

"You did good ..... for a shy housewife.. you suck like a bitch," he said.

Sanjana blushed heavily and smiled lowering her head. Vivek knew what had happened and by Sanjana's look, he knew she was enjoying it...

"Time to give you the real thing ... Are you ready mistress " Anand asked authoritatively. Sanjana lowered her head blushing more and nodded silently.

Anand bent down and swooped Sanjana in his arms. One of his arms where holding the lower part of her thighs and the other was on her bare back.
He lifted her from the couch.
Sanjana’s mouth fell open at the old mans strength. Sanjana was not a slim, puny girl. She was a wholesome bodied woman and lifting her like a flower bouquet surprised her. Vivek was equally astonished.
It was erotic to see his wife in the arms of the old ma . The silk saree below her waist completely disheveled and the bare upper body and boobs were a sight to watch.

As Anand carried her up he brought her face near his and said something in her ears. Sanjana bit her lips and closed her eyes. Anand placed his lips on her lips carrying her and smooched her lips... Sanjana circled her arms around Anand and returned the kiss with full fervor. As Anand stood carrying Sanjana, she embraced him with circled hands around his neck and her boobs were crushin on his torso and they were kissing with their tongues dancing passionately inside each other's mouth.

"Aaah... Ouch....." Sanjana let out a muffled scream as she broke the kiss and Anand looked at her quizically.

Sanjana took her left hand and inserted between her boobs and Anand's torso and fished out her mangalsutra. Anand understood that it had pricked her skin..Anand looked at her boobs and found a reddish prick mark on the skin. He slowly lowered his mouth and licked that part with the tip of his tongue.

"sss.s....aa.a......" Sanjana moaned silently and closed her eyes. Her left hand took the mangalsutra and she raised it towards her head. The motion indicated she was going to remove it over her head.

Vivek spying on this was shocked to the core. Sanjana was very sentimental about the mangalsutra and even when Vivek insisted her to remove it when she wore low neck western dressed she would scoff at him for the suggestion and somehow hide it inside her garment. But today she was ready to remove it as it was disturbing her sexual union with Anand. Vivek was 100% confirmed that his wife had been seduced and it was a matter of time before she submitted her whole body to her boss. She was more of willing participant he thought.. Maybe even a more active participant in this act of debauchery, Vivek thought to himself. He had the answer to his question. Now he had to support her have her pleasure and even encourage her to do so.. Its been years she has had the sexual tigress inside her locked. Now is the time to release it and no better person than Anand who can actually make her feel the pleasure a real man can give. Vivek was completely succumbed by these thoughts as he saw Sanjana moving the mangalsutra near her head.

Anand said, "No Sanjana.. I want you to wear it.. It looks good on you"

Sanjana dropped the mangalsutra back in its position and adjusted so that it did not hurt her and move her lips forward in anticipation to continue the carnal kiss they were sharing.

Anand did not disappoint and kissed her. He started to walk slowly towards the master bedroom with his mistress in his hands. Vivek saw the old man carry his wife to his master bedroom to pleasure to no limits. He was convinced that it was the best for her and him and with a big long breath closed the window. His transformation was complete.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 4 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Housewife : I had to do it by xosind - by sarit11 - 02-12-2018, 07:43 PM