Poll: Have you heard about me from Xossip? or similar sites?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
82.14%
69 82.14%
No, i have never heard about you.
17.86%
15 17.86%
Total 84 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies
It’s been a week since the incident, and he was drunk most of the time. As a result, he had little to no money left and he couldn’t get any other job. He felt all the anger, betrayal, confused, angry towards Murali, and his inability to hit him back, over trisha, etc

That’s when he materialised a plan. A plan to take revenge on Trisha. Subbu has always been weaker when it comes to women. He was an excellent worker, on time, did everything his employer orders him to do without any questions asked. But he never laid his hand on any of the girls whom he works for. Subbu, who doesn’t consider himself to be a saint, had one rule. “Adhigaarathil Kai Vaika Kudathu” (never touch someone in authority) But he had to break his own rule now. After all, what he has to lose now??

He was amazed at how his brain worked when he was drunk. The plan was airtight. He waited patiently for the right time.

*** After Six Hours ***

Trisha sat as still and quiet as she could, no longer sobbing, no longer fighting the ropes tied tightly around her wrists and ankles. She didn't press her tongue against the gag in her mouth anymore, either; it only made her start to choke and she wanted to be utterly silent. She was still trying to remember how she ended up here.

[Image: 157993310_tri-5.jpg]

Drying tears stained her cheeks with their high-boned perfection. It was hot in this dark room, but she was too scared to care about her comfort level at this point. She was more worried about what happens next.

Just as Trisha was losing hoping, Subbu entered that dark room,

"Please, Subbu, please don't hurt me." Her voice was pleading and she was not ashamed. She didn't want to be a victim in an ego fight. "Please, I'll ask Murali to give your job back and I’ll give you even more money than you ask, just leave me."
[+] 1 user Likes MrGhostRider's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 23-12-2019, 07:07 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 09-11-2019, 05:20 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 10-11-2019, 10:28 AM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 11-11-2019, 07:18 PM
RE: Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies - by MrGhostRider - 10-08-2020, 08:58 AM