Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Online doc consultation of wife
While breastfeeding, wife got a cut near her nipple. Though the cut got healed, but she was experiencing irritation near the area. We consulted a doctr online. He asked for a visual. We arranged for a video call. A old man appeared on the screen.  I was also watching the chat screen, but away from the camera. The doc wasnt able to see me. Wife was describing the incident to him. But he insisted to show him her privates. Reluctantly she removed her blouse.  But the doc said,  she need to remove the bra also. Wife turned off the camera and consulted with me. I got turned on by the conversation and insisted her to follow the instructions. Again she logged on and with a embarrassing face removed her bra. The doc was visibly excited. He asked her to hold her jugs in different angels and show to him. Though not visible but from his movement I clearly made out that he was shagging. After a long 15 minutes he was satisfied and prescribed her some lotion. Later I told wife that he was a perv and was exploiting her. To my surprise she got turned on too. And we had a hot session after that. Now she is less reluctant and willing to consult male gynos for future.
Did anyone else had similar experiences or know how to contact such pervs? Then please share the contact info, like through which app or website did u contacted the perv etc.
We are looking forward to meet them again.
[+] 1 user Likes shadow131's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Online doc consultation of wife - by shadow131 - 10-08-2020, 02:38 AM
RE: Online doc consultation of wife - by pylode - 16-08-2020, 01:16 PM