Adultery Indian Housewife : I had to do it by xosind (completed)
breville1

Quote:Originally Posted by xosind [img]file:///images/buttons/viewpost.gif[/img]
Guys
Thanks for the many comments. The detailed analysis and the suggestions show how much you love the story. I may not be able to take the story as per all the suggestions. Sorry about that. But your suggestions about how the story should go motivates me a lot. So keep them coming.
I am working on the next update.. as expected trying to akr it hot

Yes, I love your story...but also hate it!!! It arouses so many feelings....including, of course, lust!! Ha Ha....Xossip for you!!

I like your attitude about considering your readers suggestions but you should write what you want regardless, even if you do take up some suggestions.

For me, when I read and enjoy something, I am in that story, imagining being one of the characters. So my comments/analysis reflect my feelings. Also, just like all of us humans, what is taboo in society inevitably creates the greatest "rush" for us. While we may enjoy the erotica and the fantasies, many of us actually abhor the idea of incest, adultery, BDSM, humiliation, cuckoldism, etc. So, very often, our comments reflect that. Hence, I often support the poor foolish husband (many cuckold stories) and preservation of marriage (yes, that includes the straying wives and hot wives) and long term relationships.

I look forward to the continuation of your story.....
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Housewife : I had to do it by xosind - by sarit11 - 02-12-2018, 07:30 PM