Adultery Indian Housewife : I had to do it by xosind (completed)
Quote:breville1

Great! Another perspective!!

Sanjana didn't agree to becoming Anand's mistress because of the financial situation. It was because she was hopelessly lost in lust when Anand asked her to be his mistress. However, it is true that her involvement with Anand was necessitated by their financial situation and Vivek's inability to find work.

Whether Vivek is really a cuckold or not, I have my reservations. Many stories are written about men's fantasies that lead to cuckold situations. However, when it all happens, the pain and suffering say it all....its one thing to fantasize but, shall I say, can be hell in reality. Of course, for some it is what they want.

Here, I am suggesting that after a period of stress for both of them due to their financial situation, the indecent proposal from Anand (to spend the weekend with her), created both revulsion and arousal (he was starved of sex for so long). Same for Sanjana, she enjoyed the sudden change in Vivek in bed. Another aspect of this is similar to role playing. Both partners enjoy more at the thought of someone else being involved but wouldn't do so in reality. So to feel aroused at the thought of another man with his wife might be simply an extension of the role playing idea. And in the same way, a woman would feel aroused imagining another man with her.

Studies have shown that during masturbation, men and women imagine themselves with other partners. When Sanjana is working closely with Anand over a period of time, the thought of his indecent proposal starts to grow and grow in her mind. All the overt stuff with Sneha only solidified her thoughts about sleeping with Anand, and she went crazy with lust as he deliberately held off, agreeing to be his mistress in desperation to be fucked.

Vivek, has tried everything he can and no success. He is forced to let Sanjana work. Later, faced with a decision to either let Anand have his way or lose her job, she and Vivek know that there is no way out (though I point out that she has enough contacts to find another job). It doesn't diminish Vivek's character. He tried to look after his family but he is back up against a corner....now he is forced to allow Anand to fuck his wife....if he objects, what will he do to provide for his family? So, for me, his acceptance is not an indication of being a cuckold, though the writer provides ample clues to imply that he is or might be. So when Sanjana talks about leaving her job, Vivek knows that there is no alternative and agrees to let her continue and ultimately let Anand bed her. For me it is not his cuckold fantasy that drove his decision. It is not him being deliberately useless, circumstances have forced him.

Now Sanajana, on the other hand, had the best intentions to stay away from Anand. Even now, she is torn between what she is doing, what she wants to do and what she shouldn't be doing. She tried but over time, that Anand has managed to brainwash her to the extent that she is going crazy with lust for him. Anand knows that for long term satisfaction he has to win her away from Vivek. He has to make her despise him and look forward only to him and all the sex and wealth he can offer. Classic....

The writer also shows Vivek's pain and resignation to the fact. I feel his intense pain as he is forced to watch Anand and Sanjana, realizing that she is now a willing party (he heard her confirm that she is Anand's mistress), that he has lost everything....job, lifestyle, home and now wife. Anand will do his damnedest to reduce him to a "nothing", and Sanjana will assume that he is worthless and give all her attention to Anand, becoming his dutiful mistress.

Unless the Vivek's luck changes..... unless he can find someone to help him, someone who cannot be blackmailed or threatened by Anand or Sanjana comes to her senses and realizes that she cannot be someone else's mistress, that she has a family, etc.... that's it for Vivek.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Housewife : I had to do it by xosind - by sarit11 - 02-12-2018, 07:26 PM