Adultery Indian Housewife : I had to do it by xosind (completed)
breville1

Quote:Originally Posted by Trambak [img]file:///images/buttons/viewpost.gif[/img]

bang by definition, in addition to various other connotation, should have the following;

(a) Of a woman by a man.

(b) Against her will.

© She should have made some attempts to resists.

Otherwise, it becomes consensual.

So is it a bang actually?

Seems like we've done a full turn......due to their financial situation....of course!!!

First Vivek gets excited at the thought of Sanjana and Anand. Wife is reasonably aloof but enjoys the resurrection of Vivek's sexual animal.....ummm they both enjoyed the resurrection...in more ways than just a "res-erection"!!

They both agree that what has to happen, has to happen....no other way out.

But now, Sanjana can't get rid of that ITCH!!! Her desire for Anand has reached hysterical proportions.....she can't stop thinking about doing it with him......she wants and agrees to be his mistress!!!

Of course, the financial situation still requires her to do all this..... but to want to become his mistress???? So many ways to turn the situation around.....

Anyway, this is Xossip!! It is a full turn for me...first hubby is aroused by Anand and now Sanjana is aroused by Anand!!
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Housewife : I had to do it by xosind - by sarit11 - 02-12-2018, 07:15 PM