Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Me - It is ok. You were angry with us for what we did to Aarthi. Anyway, it is no use worrying about the past. Right now, you are the best friends we have got. We need to start a fresh life. You guys also think about it

Aarthi - I am so thankful to you guys. You are the best friends we have ever had. We will really miss you

They left after sometime. 

For some days, we were afraid that the gym guys will come back and blackmail us. But they didn't. After some days, we tried to apply for job opportunities outside Chennai. That was the time when Vivek told that our team was about to be dissolved. He told we can find other opportunities within the company. 

Vivek and Bharath got opportunities in different teams in Chennai. I and Santosh were senior engineers and we tried for a team in US. Luckily, both of us got offers. They told they will process L1 visa for us. It was supposed to take 3 months. Shruti didn't have sex with anyone other than me during that period. Aarthi had sex with Bharath alone. After a month, Shruti told me that she was pregnant. We both were happy about that. We celebrated it by going for a romantic dinner. Just a month after that, Aarthi told that she was also pregnant and the father should have been Bharath. 

Bharath was happy for us. After 3 months, we all got the work visas and dependent visas for our wives. We decided to leave. We had an emotional farewell with Bharath. Though he was naughty, he was a genuinely good guy. We even let him smooch our wives a night before we left. We didn't let him to fuck them though.

We moved to US and took one apartment for both of our families. Our children were born there. We both had boy kids. We did family planning for both of them after child birth so that we could send the pregnancy scare out of the window. We also moved to different houses but very close-by. We are still in the US. After the child birth, we went swinging occasionally. Not as intensive as Chennai. But only a couple of times every three months. But we were so careful this time. But we did group sex with Santos and Aarthi almost every week. For swinging, we went to a swinging party in one of the pubs where couples go wearing mask and fuck someone else's spouse. They did all the security of work getting details about the couples visiting, making medical check ups to detect diseases and everything. We just had to give some money, give our medical check ups regularly and become members there. So we felt safe there. Still we visited there only twice every three months. We were content with swapping among ourselves. We didn't tell our kids about their real fathers.

At the beginning of our poker game escapades, Santosh and Aarthi were our biggest enemies. Now they are our greatest friends. We are more mature now. We are pretty much living together enjoying the beauty of cuckoldry and the adventure of swinging. Life is peaceful now. Of course, whenever we went to the swinging parties, Shruti still chose a big black dick. Who can change anyone's birth character? But the bottom-line is, I still love her and she loves me. We are a happy family.

END
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
[+] 1 user Likes krish's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 05:55 PM