Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Me - Do you need the pills?

Shruti - No use now. They have been fucking me for more than 24 hours. And taking too much of the pills continuously will screw up my reproductive system. If I getting pregnant, let it be. I don't care whose kid it is. If you don't like it, you can leave me. I will grow the kid alone. I don't deserve to be your wife.

Me - What? Why are you speaking like that? I love you. I don't know what kind of ordeal you went through for one day. I know you had the most horrible day. I will stay by you and support you

She looked at me and suddenly she started crying loudly and hugged me

Shruti - Why did you leave me that night? If you were there, you could have saved me

Me - Sorry dear. I am a stupid guy. I trusted that psychopath. I will never leave you like that

Meanwhile, Aarthi and Santosh were looking at us not knowing what to do

Me - Aarthi and Santosh. I think it is time for us to move on

Santosh - What? What are you talking about?

Me - We are planning to move to some other city. Things are way too complicated in Chennai now. There are so many people who can be dangerous to us.

Aarthi - Come on. You guys are the inspiration for us

Me - We are bad inspiration. Don't follow us

Santosh - Please. We love you as a couple. We wanted to follow your path to happiness

Me - Yes, Santosh. I know that you have become a cuckold like me in the recent days. Being cuckold is not a problem. If that gives you happiness, you must do it. But you must be careful about the person you choose to have sex with your wife. Remember, he is entering your family. He has the power to destroy it. Pandian was clearly a danger to our family. But we let our sexual preferences rule our thinking and did everything he told. If we had used our brains we could have easily figured out that he is not a trustworthy character. We paid the price for it. If we continue these things even now, we would be the most idiotic people around her.

Santosh - So, you will stop everything now?

Me - That I am not sure. We hope to get a child. If she gets pregnant now, it would be good. If not, we will try artificial insemination. We will anyway try to leave soon. We need to take some time off and think how we want to proceed with this. Our words of advice to you, cuckolding is a beautiful thing. But take time to identify the right person for you. If not, things will go bad. Pretty bad that your lives will be completely fucked. Don't rush and fall into any person's trap. Nowadays, you can fit cameras everywhere. Get the point?

Santosh - Sorry, Dilip and Shruti. If I think about it, we are the reason why such things happened to you. We only recorded everything in the poker game night and blackmailed you. That started everything
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 05:55 PM