Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
In the next pictures, Shruti was sobbing while the other three guys were tying another mangalsutra around her neck

In the next picture, they were still at the gym. Both the guys were double penetrating her. But something was different there. Shruti was screaming. I looked closely to find that they both had their dicks in her pussy. It was not their usual double penetration. Not one dick in pussy and one in ass. Both the dicks in her pussy.

There were many more such pictures. She had been fucked throughout the days in many places including some road side. She looked limp in their hands. In the last picture, Shruti was lying nude in a pile of garbage unconscious. On looking closely I found that this was the garbage dump next to that gym. 

I immediately took my car and rushed to the gym. I was expecting the worst. I was afraid that she was dead. But she was not. She was just unconscious. I lifted her and took her to the car. I heard her mobile phone ringing suddenly. Shruti shivered a bit. I was searching for the phone. Only then I realized that her phone was deep inside her pussy. I found it very difficult to reach it. But eventually after much of an effort I pulled the phone out of her pussy. The phone was completely covered with lot of cum. It was one of the gym guys calling her. He told "Hey Bro. Your  wife is so tasty. We used her as much as possible. We don't have to taste another  pussy in our life. It was so good. I don't know who will be the father of her kid. In case you have initial problems, our names are Kumaran, Prem and Mari. If you take Pandian also into the account, you could give him an animal KPMP. Thanks for everything, bro. We won't disturb you anymore" He disconnected the call.

I took Shruti to our home in our car, woke her up, made her something to eat. She was so drowsy. They had forced her to drink alcohol. I took her to the bedroom and made her sleep. The next morning I woke her up and made her take bath. She didn't speak a single word for a long time. Then Santosh and Aarthi came to our house. They told they have called Vivek and asked him for leave for all 4 of us. That was when I spoke to Shruti
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 05:54 PM