Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Santosh went to sleep. Aarthi stayed with me in sofa that night. I didn't sleep at all. I tried calling Shruti's mobile next day. But it was switched off. Luckily it was a holiday in our office. I went to the gym again. But no one was there. I went near the door and I was shocked. Shruti's mangalsutra was hanging on the door. I took it and looked around. No one was there. I was tired of searching and went back to Santosh's house. They asked me to eat and consoled me. Bharath also came there hearing what happened. We talked about so many possibilities. But we couldn't figure out anything. There was no message from her till 9 PM. Just when I was thinking about calling the security officer, I got so many messages from an unknown number in whatsapp. They were all images. 
The first picture had Shruti being fucked by one of the gym guys at the back of Pandian's car. Shruti was crying in that picture. 

The next two pictures had the other two guys in the same position. 

The fourth picture had Shruti on the back seat with one door open. Her legs were hanging outside that door. The car was parked somewhere. She looked unconscious

In the next pictures, they were in some public toilet. Shruti was placed on one of the urinals. Her ass was stuck in the urinal. The other guys were taking turns on her. 

In one of the pictures, they were still in the toilet. Shruti was in doggy style on the floor licking food from the toilet floor. She was feeling disgusted about that. She was licking food from toilet floor like a dog. One of them was fucking her from behind

In the next picture, they were in the gym. Shruti's mangalsutra was being pulled by one guy and she was fighting for it. 
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 05:54 PM