Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Me - You bastard. I will save her

Pandian - No. Not this time.

I ran back to the parking to find the car missing. I went to the airport and saw that Pandian already entered security check. I didn't know where to go. I went to the airport gate and waited for sometime. But no clue of their car. I took a taxi and went to the gym. The gym was locked. Her mobile was switched off. Then I took a taxi to Santosh house. My car was there. It was 2 AM when I reached there. Santosh opened the door. Bharath had left. Aarthi was still sleeping. I told him "Shruti is missing" He took a minute to digest the situation. Then he called me in, woke up Aarthi and we started talking. I told the truth about what happened during the past 3 days, the gym incident, how we escaped and the fight between Shruti and Pandian. Aarthi was pissed off

Aarthi - Are you an idiot? How can you let her go with Pandian after all the things he did?

Me - He actually transformed himself after the gym incident. He looked genuine. It was Shruti's slap which changed him again. I should have been wary about that. I should have thought why he was not reacting much even after she slapped him. I thought she became so good a person. It was stupid of me. It is all my mistake. I should have at least been with Shruti there.

Santosh - Now where do we go and search them?

Me - No idea. I just have to wait till tomorrow. I can't even give a security officer complaint about it. There are so many complications involved

Aarthi came to me, hugged me and told "Don't worry about it Dilip. If what Pandian told is true, you will get her back tomorrow night. Let us hope she is not hurt"
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 05:53 PM