Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Before Shruti could respond, he stabbed her asshole with his dick again with the same amount of force. Shruti was trying hard to escape his hold. But Pandian didn't leave her this time. Shruti fell down unconsciously. But Pandian kept fucking her asshole even in the unconscious state. I saw that his 11 inch dick was completely inside. Bharath came with a cup of water and sprinkled on Shruti's face. She woke up and was stunned to feel the pain again. She looked at Pandian and begged him to stop. Pandian smiled, turned her around and fucked her pussy. If it was 3 days back, Pandian would have continued ramming her asshole.

We had multiple good sessions with Shruti and Aarthi throughout the day. Around evening, Pandian told that it was time for him to leave. He asked me if he can take Shruti with him to his home to take his luggages and then to airport too. Shruti asked me "Dilip, Why don't you come with me? Pandian takes me around in the car nude. You will love to watch it"

Me - Ha ha. Leave it dear. Go with Pandian. I will give you guys complete privacy. 

The reason why I said that? Two reasons actually. One was that I trusted Pandian now. He looked like a genuinely good person now. The second one was that I was liking my sex sessions with Aarthi. Unlike Shruti, Aarthi didn't have too much of expectations on bed. I just did half the things which I did for Shruti. She was satisfied with that. Also, Aarthi told me that she will try some bdsm stuff like cock and ball torture on me. All these things clouded my judgement. 

Pandian - Ok Dilip. I will take Shruti in my car. I will take her to the airport. You also come to the airport at 11 PM. I will be coming to airport in my car. You take Shruti and my car along with you. Give my car to my friend at the address I give

Me - Ok Pandian.. 

They started outside

Me - Hey.. Shruti. Your dresses

Shruti - No dear. I love traveling around the city without anything

Me - You could keep it in the car. Just for the safety

Shruti - It is even more erotic when you have nothing for the safety. You have to watch it to feel it

Me - Ok dear. Whatever you like. Have your mobile with you. I will call you when needed

They left at 5 PM. I was having sex with Aarthi till 9 PM. I called Shruti. Shruti picked up the call and told "Aaaahhh. Pandian has been fucking me ever since we reached his home. He is asking me to take all his stuff and pack them for him As I am doing that, he is moving behind me and fucking me. Aaaahhh. I think I will surely become pregnant"

Me - Nice, dear. If that makes you happy, I am also happy dear

Shruti - Mmmm. He is saying that you should have come with us. We could have used you as driver while driving to airport while we are fucking at the back seat

Me - Sorry dear. I am kind of addicted to Aarthi.. I want to fuck her as much as possible before she gets pregnant with someone else's baby

Shruti - Wow.. Nice dear. I am happy to hear that. I was feeling guilty of enjoying everything myself. Happy to see you also having a go at other women

Me - Thanks, dear. Love you.. I will come to airport at 11 PM. I will start after an hour

Shruti - Aaaahhhh. You naughty Pandian. Don't poke my ass. Just fuck my pussy. I want every drop of your cum in my asshole.

The call got disconnected. 
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 05:52 PM