Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Shruti - I want your dick in my pussy. I want to hug you in the position while he is putting his dick completely in my asshole

Me - So, you want a good double penetration. You are using moral support as a way to get it. Good job, Shruti

Pandian - I would love to do that

Shruti - Before that, I am tired of this soft sex you are having with me. I want you rough. I want you to be yourselves. Slap me ass, spit on me, beat me and fuck me. I like you that way only

Pandian - Don't worry about that, bitch. You will get it

Pandian started the proceedings in the living room in his trademark style, slapping her around, dragging her around the floor, spitting on her face and spanking her ass.

Later, Shruti gifted Pandian what he wanted. I was lying on the bed. She was sitting on my dick facing me. She bent down and kept her face just one inch above mine. Pandian got ready to enter her anal tunnel. I saw Shruti's face reaction change slowly. Initially it was just a horny moan. After a couple of minutes, her moans disappeared and she hugged me tightly. She dropped her head on my shoulder. That was when I realized that her pussy was getting tighter. I knew what was happening. Pandian's dick was exerting pressure on her rectum and I was feeling that pressure on my dick. Now I was able to get a clear view of her ass which was lifted above. Pandian had reached the previous limit of 8 inches. I hugged her now and caressed her head like a small child getting ready for an injection

Pandian was careful about this. He pushed it slowly this time. But he was giving a continuous non-stop push. Shruti was giving a continuous non-stop scream near my ears. She hugged me even more tightly. I saw Pandian's dick come out. There was some blood and a bit of Shruti's shit. He laughed and put his dick inside again without any warning. Shruti shrieked again. I looked around to find everyone watching us intently. Now Pandian winked at me and put his two palms on Shruti's shoulders, closed his eyes, shouted like a warrior and gave a massive push that he pushed both of us off by a coupe of inches. Shruti lifted her ass up, pushed Pandian away and jumped around the bed. She reacted like someone stabbed her with knife. She rolled around the bed with so much of pain with one hand on her ass. Pandian moved behind her, held her hair. Shruti was trying to avoid him. But Pandian told "Come on bitch. You promised me this gift. I won't leave without taking it"
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 05:52 PM