Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Pandian started having sex with her in a soft romantic way. They were kissing each other over the paper bags. Shruti put her hand down and started pulling his dick and shagging it. He lifted her and threw her on bed. He lied next to her. Both of them hugged each other and rolled over the bed like real lovers. There was so much of passionate romance there. Pandian poked a hole around his mouth and also around Shruti's mouth on the paper bags. He went down Shruti and licked her pussy. I felt that was the first time Pandian had gone down on a woman. I was proud of my wife Shruti who converted such a beast into a decent person. After some foreplay, he went between her legs to fuck her. Santosh was running around them to get all good angles. They kissed each other at all places. I saw Shruti even kissing Pandian's asshole I got bored and looked around to find Bharath still fucking Aarthi. I told "Let us do the DP"

Aarthi - What is DP?

Me - Double penetration dear

Aarthi - No.. I am afraid of it

Me - Don't worry dear. I will make sure that you don't feel any pain. Bharath, her pussy will easily take yours. So you lie on the sofa and make her sit on you with your dick in her pussy and facing you. I will mount her asshole from behind.

The usual double penetration scene happened. She was finding it difficult at first and later started accommodating my dick in her ass. The three of us orgasmed simultaneously. We lied in that position for sometime. Then I went to another room and came back with 2 more paper bags and gave one to Bharath. He smiled and wore it. We both went inside the bedroom with the paper bag covering our face. Aarthi was tired and slept outide. We were greeted with the usual position. Shruti with her sexy white legs around Pandian's muscular back. But they were not moving. I moved around so that I don't fall inside the camera's view. I found that Pandian's dick was in her pussy completely. Shruti previously mentioned that she took his dick completely in her pussy on the hill. But it was quite a sight to watch it for real. Santosh kept his camera right under Pandian's crotch to cover the length of his dick when it comes out of her pussy. Pandian took it out completely and pushed it with full force. Shruti reacted like someone inserted a sword into her pussy and killed her. I was not able to see her face. But her body language was more than enough. This continued for sometime after which Pandian put his 11 inch dick inside completely and waited for 15 seconds. Shruti didn't react at first. But then she knew what was happening and hugged Pandian tightly and kissed his lips through the holes. Yes, Pandian was ejaculating in her pussy. This was the first time Pandian came in her pussy intentionally. They held that position for a long time after which they both collapsed. 
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 05:51 PM