Fantasy My Fantasy....for your wife
My imagination for your wife...She is in blind folds and hand cuffs...in a room...waiting for me...she hears footsteps...her heart skips a beat....she is totally vulnerable...wearing this see through black corset lingerie set...stockings....she can't move, can't see...all she can hear is someone entering the room....she is sitting on bed in a very submissive pose....she can hear someone breathing close to her neck....and her body shudders by the touch of cold metal....she realized her lingerie is being ripped by a sessior.....she offer no resistance and is looking forward as what gonna happen next.....she felt jolt when her pussy is slapped hard...

[Image: 5f29202b7bd73.gif]
she opened her mouth to moan...and suddenly...her mouth is stuffed with a thick, hard cock.
[Image: 5f291f428cbe0.gif]

....she gags on the cock, as it is too much for her mouth...but the bull is not showing any mercy...her mouth is now fucked hard...like a fuck hole...the entire room is filled with noises of her being skull fucked

[Image: 5f291ca31f29c.gif]
......her face is wet, with mix of sweat, her saliva and Bull's precum...she is looking so messy, yet so hot....

[Image: 5f291e16554d0.gif]

you are getting a hard on looking at your wife, behind the curtain where u have been hiding since she came in the room...She has given u blowjobs but never ever you have seen her being treated this rough...almost like a slut...you cant stop but starts to strokes yourself

[Image: 5f291e9c2b0ba.gif]

If above short imagination excites you...connect me....lets chat about your fantasies for you wife...my hangout ID is darknightzuta....CU
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
My Fantasy....for your wife - by darknightzuta - 05-08-2020, 01:07 PM
RE: My Fantasy....for you wife - by husbandamar - 05-08-2020, 01:19 PM
RE: My Fantasy....for you wife - by darknightzuta - 05-08-2020, 01:57 PM
RE: My Fantasy....for your wife - by rimpikhatun - 07-08-2020, 10:31 PM