Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Pandian - Come on. I won't hurt you. I will insert it until you stop me. 

Aarthi - Ok. Let us do one thing. 

Aarthi went inside a room and came out with a sketch marker. She drew a circle around his dick at the 4 inch mark. She told cutely looking at Pandian's face "You should only put it this deep. Ok?"

Pandian - Come on. That is hardly one-third of my dick. Dilip's dick is around 5 inches

Aarthi - Please. Your dick is so thicker. I am not even sure about this 4 inch. Ok let us do one thing. I will draw another circle for 5 inches. If I feel comfortable at 4 inches and give you a positive signal, you can try for 5 inches. Ok?

Pandian - That sounds like a plan.

He just lifted her, threw her on the sofa and turned her around like a fucking toy. She was so feeble in front of Pandian. He began the fucking process. Aarthi's body was shaking in fear. She was looking at his face expecting so much. Pandian pushed in slowly. Pandian made Aarthi lie down on the sofa, but with her ass at the edge of the sofa so that Pandian could fuck her in standing position. Aarthi felt some pain. But it was not as painful as she expected. As it was only a matter of thickness, she took it till 3 inches without pain. But after that she felt some real pain. He put pushed it a little bit more and Aarthi started resisting. She punched Pandian's stomach. But he held her hands tightly. Her arms were like pencil sticks in his hold. As he pushed it in, Aarthi's upper body raised above as Pandian held her arms. She screamed like a baby. But Pandian pushed it relentlessly. Santosh came near her and caressed her hair to give her moral support. That was when I started thinking when exactly Santosh became a cuckold. I had no clue.

Pandian had pushed the 4 inches. He began pumping her. Aarthi was in pain. But Pandian didn't relent. He kept fucking. Pandian looked at Santosh and asked him to call Shruti and check if she was coming. Santosh tried calling Shruti but she didn't pick up the call. He received a message from Shruti after 2 minutes saying that she was still in the hospital for medical check up and she will not be able to make it tonight.
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 05:47 PM