Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Pandian - You want me to pull them sideways and tear them or pull the panties upwards so that they are tightly held around your pussy and ass and then tear it that way

Aarthi - Second way seems so sexy

Pandian - Then, here we go

Pandian stood up, made Aarthi move a little bit front on the sofa,held the front and back side of her panties with his both hands and pulled them upwards. The panties were stuck inside her pussy and put pressure on them. Aarthi was feeling a bit of pain. But before long, the panties tore off. He threw them away. Bharath made her lift her legs and pulled the salwar out of her ankles. Pandian, asked her to lie on the sofa and stretched her legs. Bharath interrupted "Dude. If your dick goes in, we won't feel anything at all. Better we go first."

Aarthi chuckled and lied down on the sofa as both Pandian and I moved away. Bharath kneeled on the sofa between her legs and placed his dick on her vagina. Aarthi put both her legs on her shoulders. He fucked her softly for sometime. Aarthi was moaning hard. She looked at me and called me near. I kneeled besides the sofa. She pulled my head towards her nipples. I sucked slowly giving a squeaking sound. Meanwhile Pandian started undressing. As is always the case, Aarthi had her eyes fixed on him. He became nude in no time. His dick was completely erect and we saw so much of fear visible in Aarthi's face. That was when Bharath ejaculated in her pussy. Then I proceeded to her pussy and fucked her as fast as possible to distract her from Pandian's body. I was successful with that. She started looking at me while I was fucking her. I also ejaculated inside Aarthi.

Then Pandian was about to kneel on the sofa when Aarthi stood up and said "No.. I don't think I can take it. If a person like Shruti found it that much difficult, I will definitely not be able to do it"
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 05:46 PM