Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
He pulled up her tops and she was sitting with just a bra. She looked so shy. She closed her boobs with her hands. I remembered that she had taken me inside the tent even when we were having sex in the forest. Santosh was sitting at the opposite sofa. I was sitting to the left of Aarthi and Pandian was sitting to her right. Bharath was standing in front of her and undressing her. Bharath saw her covering her boobs and told "Ha ha. You can't even show your bra covered boobs and you want to become like Shruti. Shruti will walk nude in road if we ask her to"

Aarthi - Don't compare me with her. She was born with lot of sexual libido. Not me. You guys have to open me up

Pandian - Don't worry dear. We will will make sure that you she all your inhibitions.

With that he pulled the bra on both sides tearing it

Aarthi - Aaaaahh.. You don't know how to remove a dress? You only know to tear it right? aaaaahhh. For your information, there are buttons, zips and hooks on women's dresses which help you to remove them without having to tear them.

Pandian held her mouth shut with her palm and told "But ripping apart your dress does give you that momentary tickle in your pussy. Doesn't it?"

Pandian kept his hands on her salwar while he told that. Aarthi moaned "Aaaaahh. Yes.. Tearing the dress gives an awesome feeling"

Pandian - Then just shut up and watch as we work on you

I took this opportunity to bite her nipples. She closed her eyes and started moaning. She was pushing my head with one hand, but pulling me towards her with another hand. She was moaning "Aaaahh. This is the first time I am having sex with multiple guys"

Pandian asked Bharath to pull Aarthi's salwar down. Bharath slowly pulled them down revealing her sexy slim thighs and legs. They were around her ankles on the floor. Pandian held her panties and asked Aarthi "You want me to pull down your panties or rip them apart?"

Aarthi - Please rip them apart
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 05:46 PM