Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Santosh - The problem is you cannot impregnate Aarthi right now. She was in her fertility last week only when we were in the forest camp. So you wont be able to impregnate her. But, to become pregnant, needs multiple attempts. Aarthi should lose all her inhibitions if she wants to have sex with multiple people like that. So, it would be better if you guys fuck her well and make her lose her inhibitions. I want her to become as slutty as Shruti

Bharath - That is totally impossible. Maybe 50 percent as slutty as Shruti will be a realistic target

Santosh - Yes. Shruti is a born slut. Aarthi cannot reach her level at any instance. 

Pandian - Well said dude

Santosh - So, I heard about the fight between both of you. I am so sorry about that bro

Pandian - It is all my mistake. (Then he remembered that I had actually given a different reason for their fight) I should not have scolded her like that

Santosh - Leave it dude. I have an idea to fix the problem

Pandian - Really? What is that?

Santosh - Shruti told she will be coming late tonight. Just fuck Aarthi in front of Shruti. Knowing the person she is, she will definitely feel jealous and aroused. Maybe you can impregnate her after that

Pandian - I am not sure. She seemed to be genuinely angry

Santosh - Let us just give it a try

I knew this plan was destined to be doomed. For one thing, Shruti was not coming here at all. Another thing is that Santosh didn't know how serious the problem was between them. He didn't know that Shruti actually slapped Pandian this morning. I decided not to comment at that time. Everyone told cheers and started drinking. Bharath being the naught guy he is, moved to Aarthi who was sitting on the sofa. He told "If you want to become someone like Shruti, you need to stop wearing these village dresses and start wearing glamorous dresses. Above all, you should stop wearing dresses when you are at home"
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 05:45 PM