Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
I reached Santhosh's house at 7 PM. Aarthi was dressed in a decent salwar kameez. They had ordered so much of booze. Pandian and Bharath reached there 5 minutes after I reached. We all took a glass of beer or rum or whatever we liked in our hands. Before we started, Santosh told that he had to make an announcement. We were all seated around in the sofa. He walked into the middle and told "Guys. I have some bad news and good news for you"

Bharath - I always like to hear the bad news first

Santosh - The bad news is that I have the same problem which Dilip is suffering from. I cannot be a father

Bharath - Oh. But that is bad news only for you. Not for us

Pandian and I broke into laughter.

Santosh - Idiot. You wanna hear the good news are not?

Bharath - Sorry, bro. You continue

Santosh - The good news is that I have become as open minded as Dilip now

Pandian - Meaning?

Santosh - I have decided to let my wife enjoy with other men like how Dilip lets his wife to

Pandian - And you are also expecting me to impregnate her?

Santosh - We are not as greedy as Shruti. We just want someone to impregnate her. We are not stubborn that Pandian has to impregnate her

Pandian - Impregnation is not a big deal right now? Is she even willing to have sex with me? Will she be able to take my tool in?

Aarthi - I loved to watch you fuck Shruti like that. But I am not as slutty as Shruti. She has lot more will-power than me. 

Pandian - Yes. Even professional prostitutes were not able to take my dick completely in. She is quite a person when it comes to sex

Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 05:45 PM