Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Then I thought I shouldn't tell him the things which happened yesterday. I had to lie to him

Me - There was a fight between Shruti and Pandian

Santosh - What fight? Anything serious?

Me - Nothing much. Usual stuff. Pandian kept saying he wouldn't give baby to Shruti. Shruti kept asking for it. He eventually scolded her so badly that Shruti got so pissed off. She asked him to get out of the house.

Santosh - Oh. Shruti doesn't usually get pissed about getting scoldings. 

Me - He went too far. He talked dirty stuff about her parents

Santosh - Oh.. I see. 

Me - Now, Pandian is apologizing to her. But she is not accepting. He even told her that he is willing to give her a baby. But she is not accepting

Santosh - Oh. That is too bad. I had some other plan. But not sure if it will work anymore

Me - What plan? 

Santosh - We thought of having a small farewell party for Pandian at your house as your house is alone and neighbors won't complain

Me - I need to talk with Shruti about that

Santosh - Yes. Please talk and call me

I disconnected the call. I immediately called Pandian and told him that I lied to Santosh about the problem and asked him to maintain it the same way. Then I waited for Shruti to wake up while I ordered for lunch. She woke up late at around 3 PM. She was still nude. It was funny. The saree she wore when Pandian came here for the first night was the last dress she wore. She didn't wear any dress for even a minute after that. I didn't tell her about Pandian's phone call. But I told her that Santosh called and I lied to him about the fight between her and Pandian. Then I told her about the party plan. 

Shruti - Why our house?

Me - Because their houses will have neighbor problem. Our neighbors don't complain about anything

Shruti - Ask them to do it in some hotel

Me - Ok. I will

I called Santosh and told him. He asked me to give the phone to Shruti. Shruti talked with him for about 5 minutes. She was so stubborn and refused to budge. Then Santosh decided to have it in his house. Shruti told she wont come anyway. But somehow he managed to convince her to come there at least for half an hour. Shruti accepted with so much grudge.

The rest of the day was uneventful. 
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 05:44 PM