Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Me - Yes. Very much. She is so stubborn. You know that. It is difficult to change her decisions. You better focus on going to Europe and developing your career. Just forget this

He was so sad and he made many emotional statements. I have never seen him speak like that. I thought he was more arrogant than Shruti. I thought he will create some new problems for us after the slap he received. He looked like a totally different person now. Shruti has actually made him fall in love with her. While I was thinking all this, he was begging me even more.

Pandian - Today is just Friday. I have two more days Dilip. I won't give up that easily. I promise that I wont hurt her hereafter. I don't even need to have sex with her. Just ask her to tell me that she has forgiven me

Me - That is a joke. Listen. There are two reasons why she was so much behind you. One is that you ignored her. She just couldn't handle that. That is out of the game now. She knows that you are behind her. The other thing is your sexual prowess. If you say you won't do that too, there is no reason she will fall for you

Pandian - So, what do you want me to do?

Me - I can't say anything. It is just an issue which you both have to solve. I can't get involved in this

Pandian - Can I safely believe that you are not angry with me anymore

Me - I am still angry. But I have forgiven you. And I won't come in your path if you manage to convince her

Pandian - Thanks Dilip. I am sorry again for everything I did. I will talk to you later

Just after he disconnected, Santosh called me

Santosh - Hey buddy. What happened? I have been trying to reach you from yesterday. So, busy watching Shruti and Pandian?

Me - Not like that dude. There was some problem

Santosh - What problem?
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 05:43 PM