Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Me - Yes. I also felt we over reacted. But there is nothing else we can do. We can't just talk to him after he did such a horrible thing.

Shruti - Yes. It is better we stay away from him

Me - But I felt bad for him this morning. He looked genuinely sorry. You should not have slapped him. That was too much

Shruti - What then? You want me to go and sleep with him again after what he did. Is it ok if he takes me to the goons again and gets me gang-banged?

Me - Of course not. He looked to have corrected himself. A woman slapping him is the most humiliating thing that might have happened to him. Also he just offered to make you pregnant. You underwent all this shit only for that. I thought you would use the opportunity. But I never expected you to slap him. That came out of the blue. He might try to harm you now

Shruti - What happened to you? I thought you hated him anyway and you will be happy if after I slapped him

Me - Yes. I hated him. I hated him even more when he took you to that gym. But that night he looked genuinely guilty for having done that you. He helped me a lot while we were implementing the escape plan. Remember, he also has so many videos of you. He could have used that anytime. But he didn't. He is genuinely in love with you. Slapping is not the right way to treat him.

Shruti - Why are you supporting him now?

Me - I am not supporting him. I am just telling you the facts before you make any decision

Shruti - My decision is made. He never comes into my life again. If he uses my video, let him do it. I don't care anymore. I am sick and tired of this

She walked angrily to the bedroom and fell on the bed sobbing. I went to her and consoled her. She fell asleep on my chest. I slowly placed her head on a pillow and fell asleep. I woke up as my phone rang. It was Pandian. I came outside the room and told him "Sorry for being so rude with you. I just told her how bad it was to slap you."

Pandian - It's ok dude. I deserved this. Where is Shruti? Is she still angry with me?
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 05:42 PM