Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Me - Wow. So you had one heck of a day from the morning to evening. If only the gym thing hadn't happened, it would have been a perfect day for you

Shruti - Shut up. How could you crack jokes even now? Aren't you worried?

Me - What is there to worry about? The Ram chapter is closed for good. You have taken the pills. Hopefully they work. Even if they didn't work, we can always raise the kid. I don't have any problem

Shruti - Yes. But for some reason, I am feeling insecure

Me - Ha ha. Maybe because you are missing Pandian

Shruti - Hmmm. Maybe that is true. I am so sorry dear

Me - For what?

Shruti - For leaving my mobile switched off hearing his words. I should never venture into such a thing without your knowledge. You have protected me from all the dangers and at the same time you have let me enjoy everything in life. I don't know what I am going to do for you. I am indebted to you forever

Me - You are my wife. Your love is enough for me. Don't use words like debt to me and piss me off

Shruti - At least accept my apology for going out with Pandian without telling you

Me - Ok. Apology accepted. But I have to say, piercing his condoms was one heck of an idea

Shruti - Don't remind me of that. I did that at the spur of the moment when he was having lunch. That was truly a mistake on my side. He was right in getting angry with me for that. But the way he reacted was so stupid
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 05:42 PM