Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Saying that Shruti just slapped him. That was a stunning move. Maybe the alcohol made her do it. She was not thinking properly. She then just shut the door and turned to me. I saw Pandian's shadow leaving. I didn't expect it from Shruti. I thought her sexual instincts will take over. I asked her to take bath and have breakfast. Deep inside, I was afraid that Pandian maybe so much pissed off and he might try to harm her.

I went to bedroom and switched on my phone. I received some messages from an unknown number. They were all video clips. Clips from the video which Ram recorded when he was fucking her for the first time. I sent him the clips of the video I edited yesterday. I sent the videos with a message - "Hi Ram. If you publish the video you have, I will publish the video I have. Both videos will have different effects. If you publish your video, people will isolate us. We will lose our families. But still we can survive and we can live our lives without any problem. In your case, it was a bang attempt. Your father's political career will be finished and I will do everything possible to get you jailed. So, be careful about what you do."

I didn't get any reply from him after that. Shruti came out of the bathroom and went straight to have breakfast without speaking a word. I went near her after 5 minutes. I found her crying. She leaned on my chest. I consoled her and told that everything was alright and she didn't have to worry

Shruti - Our lives are screwed because of me

Me - What are you so worried about?

Shruti - Ram will now try to blackmail us again with the video

Me - Don't worry dear. It is all taken care of

Shruti - What? How did you do that?

I narrated everything I did to blackmail Ram. I also told what I did the previous night to save her from the car. Shruti's tears dried up and smile returned to her face. She hugged me tightly and kissed me on my lips. Then she continued having breakfast. I asked her what exactly happened the previous day. She narrated what happened from when I left to when she was taken to the gym.

I wanted to cheer her up
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 05:41 PM