Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Pandian - I am so sorry. I accept that it was stupid of me to do that. Please give me a chance to apologize to her

Me - What is the use of apologizing? Just get lost

Pandian - Please Dilip. Have you ever seen my stoop down in front of anyone? I am a changed man now. I really love Shruti. I wont do any harm to her anymore.

That was when I felt someone standing next to me. It was Shruti still standing nude

Pandian - Shruti. Good that I saw you. Please forgive me Shruti. I accept my mistake.

Shruti was still a bit drowsy. She was yawning and clearing her eyes

Shruti - I have forgiven you multiple times. What you did yesterday was just brutal. I couldn't even imagine what would have happened if my husband didn't come there. He is my protector. I should be faithful to him at least after this. I don't want anything from anyone. He will be my world from now. 

Pandian - I will do anything for you Shruti. Punish me anyway you want. But forgive me after that

Shruti - Please. I am having severe headache. I don't want to deal with it now

Pandian - Ok. I will tell one thing before I go. I am willing to impregnate you if you are OK with it. If you change your mind before I leave, let me know

Shruti - Don't try to cheat me. I know you that I had a pill last night. You wont be able to impregnate me anyway

Pandian - Yes. But it will be effective only for 48 hours. Already around 12 hours gone. Today is Friday only. I am leaving Sunday night. Even if we try on Saturday night, we might turn out lucky

Shruti - Just leave us alone. We are not in a mood to think about these things. Do you think I will sleep with you after all the things you did? Now get out of here you bastard
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 05:40 PM