Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
That was when Pandian's call got connected to a press. Ram and some goons ran outside with buckets of water trying to put off the fire. I took photos of that. I sent them to Pandian on Whatsapp. Pandian told his friend that a politician's son was attacked by some enemies. He told he will even send pictures of the situation. He disconnected the call and sent the pictures. But still some goons were inside. Only two of them came out to help Ram. I rushed to the gym inside. They were just beginning to fuck her. Shruti was being lifted by a guy who had his pant down to his ankles and cock in her pussy. Another guy was positioning his dick near her asshole. The gym was stinking a lot. Shruti was so drowsy and drunk. She had no idea about what was happening. I didn't know what to do. There were still around 10 guys there. They were groping and biting Shruti wherever possible. That was when Ram rushed in while talking on phone "Yes daddy. I am safe daddy. Don't worry about me. I will call you back daddy"

He shouted at the goons "Guys. Leave her and come out of the gym. The press and security officer are coming here. We can get her later too"

Ram came near me and told "Don't be happy about this. I won't leave you people in peace"

Shruti was lying on the floor. I lifted her and took her to our car amidst all the chaos. Pandian took the driver seat. He drove fast. Shruti woke up after sometime. But she was still drowsy. I took the pills and made her eat the pills. Pandian looked at us and told "I am really sorry Dilip. It was all my fault"

Me - Just shut up Pandian. I don't want to hear from you. I don't even want to see your face in our life again

Pandian - Sorry. I was pissed off at that time and did that to take revenge on her. I thought I had everything in control. I didn't know things will go haywire like this.

Me - Just because you are a body builder, it doesn't make you a great man. You were not even able to protect her when she needed you. Your ruthlessness and stupidity almost got her killed. This is the real reason why women normally hate you and that in turn is the reason why you hate women. Shruti didn't even hate you. She actually loved you. You didn't have to love her back. But you could have at least been a little bit kind to her

He didn't reply to that. We reached our house. I lifted Shruti and took her. Pandian followed me. I told him "What are you standing here for? She is my wife. I know to take care of her. Just because I let her with other men, it doesn't mean I cannot take care of her. Just get lost. Go to Europe and never ever come into our life again"

I closed the door while he was still outside. I took Shruti to the bathroom, cleaned her up and put her on bed. She was blabbering something in her sleep which I was not able to make out. Then I took the video taken at the gym and edited it to hide Shruti's face. I had the video ready so that Ram will not trouble us again. I finished everything and looked at Shruti who was sleeping calmly. There were bite marks at some places on her body. But she looked as beautiful as ever. I don't remember when I fell asleep
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 05:20 PM