Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Me - Inform the press reporters too. If they knew that there is something big happening here with a politician's son, they would definitely come here soon to cover this. Ram would not be able to continue doing this. If he is caught in such an act, he will be in hell lot of problem. Above all, his father's political aspirations will be gone for good. 

Pandian - That idea sounds fine. I have a friend in press. We can contact him. But, he has Shruti's video. Won't he blackmail you in the future?

Me - Ok. He has a video. He can blackmail us with that because, in that video, Shruti was coopereating with him and if he wants, he can edit it to hide his face alone. I will do something for that

I took my camera and hid myself at the side of the window, used my mobile to capture everything. Luckily, Shruti was so drowsy at that time. Ram and the other goons were forcing her to dance nude with them and groping her hardly. Shruti was definitely in some discomfort. It was painful for me to record this. But I had to. I made sure that Ram's face was visible clearly. After recording it I rushed back to Pandian and told him "In this video, I can black out Shruti's face. It is clear that she is being forced. I could use that video to blackmail him. We could easily prove this to be a bang"

Pandian - That is fine. But what are you going to do now to save her?

Me - Wait and watch

I went to the car of the goons. Among their weapons, I found cans filled with petrol. They use it normally to stage protests are create problems. I poured it over Ram's car. I asked a match box from Pandian, lit fire on the car. His car burst into flames. I took a picture of that. I called security officer station immediately and told that someone was trying to attack a politician's son. I gave details about his father. That was when Ram rushed out of the gym wearing shorts. He heard the noise. He was pissed off. He shouted "You idiot. That is the most stupidest thing you could do when your wife is with us in the room nude."
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 05:20 PM