Romance Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty
"I'll have what she's having and throw in some fries. What's your name beautiful?" Vince was laying it on thick, but it wasn't his worst pickup line by far.

"It's Cindy, and I'll be back with those soon." She smiled and ran off.

"You drink whiskey too?" Vince asked the agent across the table, impressed yet again by her.

"Of course. What did you expect, a Pina Colada?" She smiled at him.

"With you I'm not sure what to expect at this point." Vince smiled at her.

The waitress was back soon and Vince was shamelessly flirting as she sat the drinks down. The agents traded stories then of various cases they had been on and how they had all come to be agents. Stan opened up that he had come home to see his folks from College and came upon Dani and a vampire nest. It's what drove him to quit school and go on the road with her. He had been in his final year and applying for medical school, but seeing that had turned him away. Now, he would help out with repairing anyone including Dani that needed mending. It was the closest he would get to being a doctor.

When Nick shared his own story, about his buddy being killed in combat and how it made him search out some greater purpose when he got back home; it seemed to be just another parallel to draw the two into being good friends. After the two sad stories, they started sharing laughs about the ridiculous cases they had worked. Another round of drinks and Vince and Dani started their own sharing talking about the crazy women they had met in their time.

Before long it was almost closing time and the waitress came over to let them know that she was going on a quick break and when she came back would get them a last round before closing time.

"When she comes back, I'm going to get her number and maybe later Nick can bunk with you guys." Vince smiled.

"Are you now? Go for it, but right now I have to hit the head." Dani's reference yet again made Nick smile. Stan smirked before getting up to let her out. If Vince had seen it, perhaps he would have known his plans were about to be derailed.

Another 20 minutes went by and last call was made, but Dani and the waitress still had not returned. A few more minutes and Dani strode back over grinning. Her hair was a little messy and her face flushed. She took a seat and downed the last of her drink.

"Doing okay there?" Nick asked her when she sat down.

"Oh yeah. Just making sure no drinks are left behind." She smiled at him. It was a look full of inside knowledge that Nick swore he had seen on his partner's face a million times before.

"Oh man, I can smell you from here. Really Dani?" Stan asked rolling his eyes as they shared a moment.

Nick and Vince looked at each other puzzled. Cindy came over then looking flustered herself and adjusting her apron.

"Sorry about that guys, but did you need another round? I talked to the bartender and he'll cover them because I was so late."

"In that case, we'll all have a shot of whiskey. Oh and uh...how about you leave your number and maybe you and I can catch up later." Vince winked at her.

"I'll get the drinks, but I..uh...I have plans. Unless that's changed?" She said it as more of a question looking right at Dani.

"No way sexy. I'll wait till you close and we can take your car." The agent gave her a sweet grin. Cindy giggled a little and walked off to the bar to get their drinks. Vince's mouth hung open. Nick laughed out loud.

"Does that mean I have the room to myself tonight?" Stan asked her.

"Nope, her parents won't let her have sleepovers, so if it's alright with you guys can Stan take your couch?" Dani smiled over.

"Are you kidding me? How the hell?" Vince was blown away.

"Yea, no worries. Been there before with this one too." Nick smiled knowing full well what Stan had to deal with.

"What's wrong Vince? You thought she was straight? No way, not with that smile. I told you there were hot lesbians." She smiled at him the shit eating grin spreading completely across her face.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 05-03-2019, 12:38 PM