Romance Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty
"Stop bullshitting and tell us why you would be working together with witches." Stan's words pulled him from his thoughts. The young man had some backbone after all.

"Since when do I have to tell you anything? You think you can do anything to me that hasn't already been done? I mean I've been to hell." The nasty looking man spoke the words in a deep voice.

"Speak or you get burned into non-existence." Nick splashed some oil from the flask onto the man.

"I'd answer him if I were you. He hasn't killed a demon yet on his own, and he's been itching for the opportunity." Dani smiled widely at her protégé. Vince even admired this from her, taking in the way she was so proud of him.

"Let's just say that we're working on a special little project and it requires unconventional help." He snarled a little at the end of his sentence.

"Not good enough. Now, what is this project?" Stan pressed the blade in a little further and even Vince was impressed at his confidence.

"You have no idea the repercussions if I tell you. What you will do to me will pale in comparison to what will be done to me if I ruin this plan."

"Then, let's end this." Nick flicked his lighter open and moved it towards the demon.

"Wait...wait....I can't tell you everything, but if you let me go back to hell...I'll give you a clue." The creature caved, perhaps sensing the lack of hesitation in the agents surrounding him.

"Speak and if we like it we'll release you." Dani chimed in, hate in her eyes. Vince knew that hate. It was the same feeling he had when he made a deal for information with any of these monsters. He hated to think he hadn't really finished the job and was letting one of them get away.

"There's a lake in Colorado. When it thaws in the spring, there's something we're supposed to retrieve from the bottom to make the spell work. I'm guessing if you morons got there first, you could get more answers."

"Alright asshole, go back where you came from before I change my mind." Stan slid the words out and pulled the blade back from the creature's skin. Black smoke erupted around the man and then dissipated into the air suddenly. The body slumped to the ground, devoid of life. Demons always left bodies behind. They killed their victims usually when they initially inhabited them or not long after. So, when the agents finally got the demon to leave whatever vessel, they almost certainly were left with a corpse. It was unfortunate, but at least then the family of whatever person had been taken would have closure and be safe from any danger at the hands of their possessed relative.

"Fuck, well I guess I know where we'll be in a few months, huh Stan?" Dani sighed.

"Great, you know I love the thought of going to an ice cold lake right after it thaws. With any luck, we'll get to freeze our asses off." Stan's sarcastic comment made Vince and Nick smile. The kid had a future if he could find some reason to bitch but still keep fighting the good fight.

"Shut up and let's go get cleaned up. I think tonight calls for a few drinks." Dani jostled him.

"Gross, you got blood on me." Stan made a face and they all headed out to the car. A quick call to Oz and a cleanup crew was on the way over and the four of them were pulling up to the hotel in no time.

After the night's events, they all decided a trip to the next town over to hit the bar was in order. It was only a 15 minute drive and Vince for one needed a drink. Watching this woman fight was yet another reason he wanted to keep his composure. Nick and Vince got a new room while Dani and Stan showered. Vince had insisted on it, knowing he couldn't watch her another night with what little clothing she tended to wear. The memory of her tits bouncing beautifully as she fought against a demon was all he would need in his shower anyways.

An hour passed and they were sitting in the bar when the waitress came over. She was all of 22 and gorgeous. Vince gave his signature smirk angling to get her in bed before the night was over and take out his frustrations from Dani.

"What can I get for y'all?" Her adorable accent made her seem that much younger.

"I'll have the darkest beer you have on tap." Stan chimed in as Vince ogled her mercilessly.

"That sounds good, make it two." Nick joined.

"Sorry to break the chain gorgeous, but I will have a double Jack Daniel's on the rocks with a whiskey sour of the same to chase. Oh, and a huge plate of nachos too, hopefully you're still serving food." Dani smiled at her with a small wink that Stan saw immediately smirking himself.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 05-03-2019, 12:38 PM