Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Me - Enough of this nonsense. If it was her will to do it, I would support anything she does. But you are doing it against her will

Ram - Against her? Are you kidding me? Now watch this

He untied Shruti. Held her hair and made her stand up. He pushed her face towards the window. Her face presented a shocking sight. She looked exhausted. From behind her, Ram asked Shruti "Shruti. Tell me. Do you want all these goons to fuck you?"

Shruti - Noooo..

Ram - Come on Shruti. Imagine this. All these guys fucking you throughout the night. They all have huge cocks. Not as big as Pandian. But still as big as my cock

Shruti - Noooo

Ram - Say yes bitch

He suddenly moved closer to her and put his hands behind her. It looked like he was finger fucking her pussy. Shruti closed her eyes and told "Nooooo"

Ram increased his intensity. Shruti was jumping up and down. She kept saying "Nooo"

Ram looked at the goons and commanded "One of you come down and lick her pussy guys"

All the goons fought among each other and kneeled beside her to lick her pussy. Shruti controlled herself for a long time before she eventually shouted "Yesss" That was all he wanted to hear. Ram asked them to stop licking. They all pounced on Shruti. It was literally a stampede out there. Shruti was trying to escape. But she was being pulled from all directions. Some guys held her hair and pulled her to kiss her. Some guys pulled her nipples. Some guys were lifting her legs. Some guys directly touched her pussy and pinched her pussy lips. Her pussy was leaking cum from the previous fucks. She was stretched apart like an elastic doll. These guys were so immature and uncivilized. I knew that Shruti was in a grave danger and I had to do something. I didn't have much time. That was when Ram told them "Guys. We have her for the whole night. Let us use it properly." One of the goons replied "What are you trying to say bro?" Ram replied "Let us increase the tempo first and then we will fuck her till she dies"
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 05:18 PM