Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Me - What the hell are you doing Ram?

Ram - Social service

Me - What? Stop this now

Ram - Come on. These are the goons who work for my father. They are friendly with me. They always felt bad that they have never tasted a single  woman. Who other than Shruti is the perfect embodiment of  body? I just called them and asked them to come over. 

Me - Please don't do this. Show some pity on her

Ram - Come on. Look at these guys. All through their lives they have been having sex with their ugly wives and prostitutes. It is not easy for them to get women like Shruti. You show some pity on them

Me - If you want to satisfy them, send your mother to them, you bastard

Ram - Don't get too angry Dilip. Please understand.  women have the hottest body in our state. But the number of  women is so less. It is unfair for them to sleep only with their husband. They must show the taste of their body to as many men as possible. Most other  women are so conservative. It is hard to get a woman like Shruti. You should be proud of her. See how all the men are looking at her body. They might bite her and eat her like chicken. They have never seen such a body before.

Me - You told that you will never come into our life. Why did you come now?

Ram - That is fine. I was a good person all the while. But I just lost control once I saw your wife. All the things she told her friends about me came back to my mind. All the women who rejected me when I asked them for a date came to my mind. I wanted revenge again. Just let me do it once. I won't come back in your life. If you try to do anything stupid, remember I still have the video. I can still blackmail you and use her again.
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 05:17 PM