Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
He was true. She was moaning. My heart sank. What was I supposed to do now? Oh.. Wait a minute. I heard some words in between. They were "Top Gun".. Aaahhhh .. Top gun. Dilippp.. Aaahhh.. Mmmm.. Top gun..

She was horny. Yes. But she didn't really want that to happen. I had to stop this at any cost. That was when this guy ejaculated and the third guy was positioning himself to fuck her. I thought for a moment and told.

Me - I promise you I will make her have pills. I will buy the pills and come here. She will eat right in front of you. Please leave her. 

Pandian - Oh really? Then be a good boy, go and buy the pills and come here. Be quick.. Till then, her pussy will be filled with as much cum as possible.

He threw my car keys on my face.

Me - Where is the nearest pharmacy where I can get the pills?

Ram came near the window and told "You are the husband. You are the one who wanted to save her. You find the pharmacy"

He closed the window. I used the maps in my mobile to find the nearest pharmacy. As it was a slum, there was no pharmacy nearby. I came out. Rain had stopped by that time. I had to travel for around 10 minutes by car to reach the pharmacy. I took my car and drove as fast as possible. I rushed to the shop and asked for the anti-pregnancy pills. I was panting hard as I was running out of breath. The pharmacist smiled at me and told "Looks like you got a beautiful friend and you are in so much hurry" I replied "Yes bro. Please give it fast" I paid the money, didn't even wait to get the change. I rushed back to my car and drove fast to the gym. 

I reached the gym in 10 minutes to find Pandian outside the gym holding his stomach. As I parked the car, I saw him banging the gym door. I saw 2 more SUVs parked outside the gym. I was shell-shocked as I went to Pandian and asked what was happening. At that time, the first guy who fucked Shruti opened the window and shouted "Guys.. Look here. The husband of this bitch is here"

I rushed to the window to find Ram fucking Shruti and ejaculating his load into her pussy at that moment. But that didn't bother me. What bothered me was the 12 ugly looking mean guys who were standing behind him in a semi-circle and watching that. They all had bottles of rum in their hands. They all gave a despising look at me. 
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 05:17 PM