Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
The guy who was fucking her stood motionless for around 30 seconds while Shruti's legs were dancing in the hold of the other 2 guys. He made sure he deposited the cum completely in her pussy. As they let her down, the cum started dripping down her thighs. Pandian shouted at him "Idiots. Why are you guys leaving her like that? I told you that all the cum must stay inside"

Guy 1 - Sorry dude. It is hard to lock the cum inside her pussy in this position. We have to make her lie on her back and lift her ass up. Only then it will work

Pandian - Then stop talking and just do that

That was when I reached the place. I saw my car parked there near a luxury car. That must have been Ram's. I disconnected the call, paid money for the taxi driver and went out. It was an isolated gym near the slums. The nearby surroundings looked like a dump yard. There was a mountain of waste dumped there. I found the gym door and knocked it. No one opened it. I kept banging at the door for around five minutes. No one opened the door. That was when, one of the windows opened. I went near it and looked inside. I was not able to see Shruti's face. All I saw was a guy standing in front of some bench which was placed right beneath the window. It was clear that Shruti was tied to that bench because her legs were on that guy's shoulders. She was not resisting like before. I knew that she had surrendered to her lust. 

I shouted through the window begging them to stop it. Pandian's face suddenly appeared right in front of the window and he told "Nobody will stop before making sure that her child is their's"

Me - Come on. She doesn't deserve this

Pandian - Does not deserve? She betrayed me dude. She betrayed me. I actually fell in love with her today. But all I got back was betrayal. How dare she pierced holes in the condoms and tried to get pregnant?

Me - We are so sorry for that. Please forgive us

Pandian - Don't beg too much. See your wife has started enjoying this as usual. She is already moaning. Just 2 minutes before we opened the window, she had a crazy orgasm
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 05:16 PM